1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freon Flamel hair+outfit

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by idek, Nov 19, 2016.

1. idek

idek Potential Patron

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

I'm not going to touch the outfit (because I just don't find it very interesting) but I can help you with the hair.

Could you please re-watch the show and take a few screen-capture images of this character when she's shown in profile? The reason why is: the show is not hugely popular (i.e. there's not much fanart) and so I can't find any great reference images online.

Your first image is nicely detailed, but it includes heavy shadowing and an off-center light source (which would make the hairstyle look weird in SDT). There are a few images like this one which show more SDT-friendly lighting, but much of the detail has been lost (e.g. the left-side hair has been omitted entirely). Ideally, we'd hope to find a screencap which shows a lot of hair detail and a bright overhead light source (such as an outdoor scene). Of course, if you grab a dozen images then go ahead and post them all -- you don't to filter out only the best image.

Once that's done, we have two options:
    • if you're willing to vector-trace the design then I'll add animation details to the hair strands
    • if you don't want to trace it then I'll just publish it as a static SWF hairstyle

3. idek

idek Potential Patron

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  4. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

That's the same example image which I posted above. Its lighting is suitable for SDT, but it doesn't show much detail. It's also somewhat blurry due to compression. I'd prefer to work with a clean screen-capture image, so I'm asking you to provide one (or more).

Finding things which fulfill your erotic fantasies is your job, not mine :tongue: I'm just supposed to answer technical questions and occasionally create something in Flash.

You could start with the <school uniform> tag and then explore some of the related tags, such as <long sleeves>. For example: this costume has suitable cuffs, but the rest of the outfit doesn't match.