Maketh Tua, Star Wars Rebels (1 Viewer)

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
IAW "Requesting Rules", I am requesting the following from the animated TV series, Star Wars Rebels.

Character name: Maketh Tua

Primary Request: I am asking if someone would be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Hair Style (to include her hat) for SDT Gameplay.

Secondary Requests: If so inclined, I also humbly request that if possible, someone would be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Outfit, to include the following; Boots, Gloves, Pants, Belt, and Shirt, for SDT Gameplay.

Attached are the following reference images to help with the creation of the SDT Gameplay hair style, and if possible, outfit.

Hair Style Reference Image:
PW1a7GC.png

Outfit Reference Images:
Boots:
q1XXRVz.png

Gloves:
vvH9zFr.png

Shirt/Pants/Belt:
2w3I7Uh.png

Arm:
O6geX5b.png

latest

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I will try to make the hair + outfit. It may take some time, but the references seem to be very good.
Rathalos3792 Rathalos3792 : can you please provide some references with this caracter in the animated serie? It would help me to see the colours in real situations. I don't need side views, just screenshots showing this character wih a normal lighting (outside in daytime or inside with a good lighting).

[EDIT] ON HOLD: waiting for Sieg Warheit's response as he was requested first to make this mod, and also waiting for the lighting references.

Last edited:

KIRA YOSHIKAGE

Potential Patron
I will try to make the hair + outfit. It may take some time, but the references seem to be very good.
Rathalos3792 Rathalos3792 : can you please provide some references with this caracter in the animated serie? It would help me to see the colours in real situations. I don't need side views, just screenshots showing this character wih a normal lighting (outside in daytime or inside with a good lighting).

[EDIT] ON HOLD: waiting for Sieg Warheit's response as he was requested first to make this mod, and also waiting for the lighting references.
do you mean something like this
KESdXXE.jpg

HgGSTGC.png

X96Ol0d.png

O6XI6lZ.png

fRWjYLs.png

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
So, what's the status on this? Because Rathalos3792 Rathalos3792 also asked me to make a hair mod for this character (back in August) and she is finally next on my to-do list. I just would like to know if someone has already filled the request or is about to do so, for example @Sieg Warheit or SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror . It would be pointless to have two people work on the same hair mod.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen : actually, I am also waiting for an answer of @Sieg Warheit that has been requested first to do the outfit.
As he didn't answered until now, I began doing the outfit on Animate, but I left it on the side, as Rathalos3792 Rathalos3792 do not seem to be really interested by this (he didn't answered to my additional references request), and also because I have problems to reproduce the line at the level of the knees on her pants.
In fact, I didn't go above her knees, only her boots are finished.
If you want to make an hair mod, feel free to do it. You've been asked first in fact, so you have the priority.
I may ask you the vector tracing to add it to the SWF mod if I finish it one day. That seem most unlikely for the moment, as I feel that the requester do no really cares about it, so I do not want to spend hours working on this.

By the way, if you are ready to make a vector tracing of the outfit, I could make a SWF mod in a short time. You can draw it on the SDT Body Template.rar I converted to SVG format.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Mw7hnHX.png
Rathalos3792 Rathalos3792 : My static hair mod for Maketh Tua is now available on the Resource Manager! You can find it here.

By the way, if you are ready to make a vector tracing of the outfit, I could make a SWF mod in a short time. You can draw it on the SDT Body Template.rar I converted to SVG format.
I'm completely unexperienced when it comes to vector tracing. This and the fact that I still have quite a few requests to go through (I'm not even going to mention real life) means I probably won't be able to help you with that right now, sorry :/

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I'm completely unexperienced when it comes to vector tracing.
Okay, I thought you were making your hair mods with Inkscape or maybe Adobe Illustrator.
By the way, you should really try it.
If you know how to handle Bézier curves and layers, there is not much to learn to use Inkscape.
The advantages of vector tracing are really important, as the ability to modify them easily and the neat lines it allows. Vector drawings can also be reused quickly to produce SWF mods.

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
Sorry for my delay in getting back. Been away from here for a while. Rats, put on hold for the time being. Well, I am not sure where to find a gradient version of the outfit, but if I stumble across one, I will post it up for review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.