Footwear help! (1 Viewer)

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
cilvers said:
Faceless said:
*smacks forehead* Actually, the stockings are on a higher layer than the calf itself, so you'll need to put the boot on a different layer. Try putting it on this layer.
Code:
her.torso.rightCalfContainer.footwear

did some trial and error and I have no idea, what to do with that.
I don't know what the fla/source looks like but these are the variables you are using just change out the line of code like below

if (this.parent.parent != null)
{
main = this.parent.parent;
main.customMC = new newcalfr();
main.loadCustom(".|Her.torso.rightCalfContainer.calf", "x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1"); change this to this main.loadCustom(".|Her.torso.rightCalfContainer.footwear", "x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1");
main.customMC = new newcalfl();
main.loadCustom(".|Her.leftLegContainer.leg.calf", "x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1"); and change this to this main.loadCustom(".|Her.leftLegContainer.leg.footwear", "x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1");
main.unloadMod();
}

Hope it helps

idkmybffdave

Potential Patron
Hey, all. Sorry to necro an old thread, but this topic seemed the most relevant. I'm new to the boards here, been lurking and posting a few hairs on the booru - most recently, Chell from Portal, which brings me here looking for help.

I don't really know flash at all, but I'm pretty good with photoshop. I've used ps to make the long-fall boots from portal, then imported them into flash, followed the tutorials as best I could, but I don't seem to be able to get them to import to SDT. All the instructions I've seen talk about drawing on the template, is it different if you import an image?

Anyhow, the boots are attached as a fla and a swf, maybe you can see what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give me.

Attachments

long-fall boots.swf
65.4 KB · Views: 9,322

long-fall boots.fla
2.6 MB · Views: 183

Faceless

Content Creator
What you're doing wrong is that those boots aren't attached to anything. If you go back to the footwear template, and double click on one of the legs, you'll see that they're actually objects as well. That's where you should be drawing.

Adrien

Potential Patron
Hem, thanks bro, but i was talking about theses red boots in the OP post... sorry for misunderstand

Adrien

Potential Patron
Thanks for the boots, and thanks for the additionnal .swf, I fuckin' like high heels. But in my opinion the heels have a strange direction.... or the position of the feets is not natural. Not as natural as the platformheels mods for example >.<

cilvers

Potential Patron
I forgot about my own thread lol, sorry about not finishing my projects, I had a free version of flash that expired on my and I was too cheap to buy it.

I got fed up with trying to be artistic and good so I just started chopping real pictures of clothes and using them as files

like these heels

Attachments

• SDT.jpg
    SDT.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,188

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.