Fletcher (Kantai Collection) hair request - Static (1 Viewer)

HaremFactor69

Potential Patron
9cf2815d98ea8b94b317771ae4522d4e.jpg
[Thanks to user "Failing Up" for the reference]
Hello, it would be appreciated if Fletcher from Kantai Collection's hair would be made by someone who is willing to. I don't really have any artistic skills so here I am. :P
The headphones and machinery isn't needed, and if it isn't possible to make the small hair decorative on top of her hair is fine too.
If this isn't a good enough reference, please do tell me so I would try and find a better photo.
Oh and one clarification I wanted to add, just static hair would be fine, nothing too fancy.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please specify if you want static or dynamic hair. Dynamic is much harder to make, and less likely to be accomplished.
If you have not already done so,
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°) Your image complies)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce. Your miage complies
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags. Your image does not comply.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

HaremFactor69

Potential Patron
Please specify if you want static or dynamic hair. Dynamic is much harder to make, and less likely to be accomplished.
If you have not already done so,
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°) Your image complies)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce. Your miage complies
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags. Your image does not comply.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Ah sorry for the uncleared matter. Yeah just static is fine, I'll add this to my original post. Also no worries here, just usual moderator deal so I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.