flash where to get it where to learn to use it (1 Viewer)

srotu

Potential Patron
if i want to learn to do things here it seems i need to learn how to work with flash can someone point me where to learn. thanks

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
srotu said:
if i want to learn to do things here it seems i need to learn how to work with flash can someone point me where to learn. thanks
Actually hair imports can be made with any art program that will export png files with transparency.

Making dialogues only requires a txt editor.

Finding reference shots only takes internet and know how

Making audio dialogues only takes collecting audio clips for an existing (or write your own) dialogue and asking me to do it.

Mods and Swf imports do however require flash. Learning can be done via google for tutorials... I don't know how helpful that will be though.

Chance

Content Creator
Flash can be bought for 800$ on Adobe's website. There's also a free trial version here.
Of course, you could pirate the thing and get it for free, but how could you live with not giving 800 bucks for a drawing software ?

Also, Flash is only needed to make animated imports (the swf ones).
You should start by making still ones (the png imports) with drawing softwares like gimp and photoshop.

mike

Casual Client
Chance said:
Flash can be bought for 800$ on Adobe's website. There's also a free trial version here.
Of course, you could pirate the thing and get it for free, but how could you live with not giving 800 bucks for a drawing software ?

Damn, 800$ for this ?! I should know that as a user, shouldn't I ? ::)

Chance said:
Also, Flash is only needed to make animated imports (the swf ones).

Or loader imports like costumes.

srotu said:

As a new user myself, I'd say that with the information you can find on this forum, a bit of google and a few tries you should be able to make mods fairly easily and quickly. That's what I did so it's definitly possible. Also, Faceless' template for costumes and konashion's example for hairstyle are your friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.