Final Fight 2 (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Final Fight 2 for SNES [Capcom]

Published: 1993
Genre: Beat em' up
Ryona Rating: 3/5

A 1 or 2-player side-scrolling beat 'em up sees Haggar and his friends fighting their way through six stages of the game, each set in a distinct Eurasian country.
The player will be pitted against numerous types of recurring enemy characters thorough the level, before finally reaching the traditional end-of-level boss.
Final Fight 2 is a sequel to the coin-operated video game Final Fight.

- Heroine (Maki, a female master of the fictional ninjutsu school) can be selected.
- Most enemies are weak henchmen. Game also has a few henchwomen (Eliza and Mary).
- Player character can be kicked, punched and knocked down by all enemies.
- Henchmen named Atlas and Johnny can bearhug player.
- Henchmen named Elick can give player an electric shock.
- Henchmen named Andore and Andore Jr can grab and squeeze player.
- Some of the bosses (Freddie, Bratken, Philippe) have special attacks: Bratken (stage 3 boss) can do a throw on player, Philippe (stage 4 boss) can grab and continuously hit player with his staff.
- Game over/continue screen showing heroine captured and chained on sewer wall while water is rising. Continue screen has countdown timer from ten, and when timer hits zero, it's game over.

finalfight2.png
ff2-3.png

Videos:

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
honestly I love the ryona in this game. It's a 4 for me since I love the throws and Maki is a character I liked since I was young

Ratel

Potential Patron
Nice find.

I didn't see Hugo tombstone piledrive her, but that's okay since I have the game.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
honestly I love the ryona in this game. It's a 4 for me since I love the throws and Maki is a character I liked since I was young

Oh me too, she is absolutely one of my favourites. Imagine my delight when I had picked up Capcom vs SNK2 for the PS2 and she was in it!

J

JaCrE

i wonder why poison is only in the first final fight and not in the others, they should have built an enemy theme around her

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.