Fighter Within (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Ubisoft Xbone motion fighter utilizing the Kinect. Appears to be several attractive females on the roster, and pretending to beat them up looks like it could be immersive and hot

Pitwar

Swell Supporter
the 'cinematics' are fun to watch, I wish I could just see all the female characters in all the pre-rendered situations, LOL. Nobody should have to actually spend $60 on it to do that though :( all the reviews say it kind of sucks

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I wouldn't spring on it. Every video I've seen of it shows it not working, and the perspective doesn't engender the immersion you're looking for. I don't know if there's anything like this old PS 2 game called Dark Wind, which I've been interested in ever since I saw this video of it.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I was interested in this before reviews came out. It looks like a broken mess. Sabina looks pretty hot, though.

image_37513_fit_620.jpg

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekrk1-Qq8OY

Sole just added some videos. Gameplay looks mediocre, animations are okay. Models are pretty high quality. The KOs look like they use ragdoll finish, it's pretty good for a mediocre looking game. Actually, I would be very happy if DoA would allow us to have to option of these style of KOs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.