[Flash/Browser] Fight Club 0.076 (text game) (1 Viewer)

Magma

Content Creator
Dear all,

Making a new game based on the cyoa concept.

In a near future scenario, the world has turned far different than expected.

You are a female fighter

Will your actions have any impact or will you fade away in the crowd?

The game contains sex but it should be enjoyable on other paths as well.

Fight club is the name of the game and i hope to get new ideias\feedback.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109869971/web/index.html

Just click the above link to play, recommended browser firefox. Also played on mobile phones.

New versions will be uploaded to the same link.

It is an alpha, with about 35 minutes of gameplay, depending on your choices.

Thanks for your help.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
I really, really enjoyed this. Great game :)

Question...

The only sex scene I've came across (besides showing her tits and being spanked after losing to Mohan) was blowing the news guy to advertise for you. Any penetrative sex yet?

Looking forward to moar content!

Last edited by a moderator:

Magma

Content Creator
There are additional scenes

I really, really enjoyed this. Great game :)

Question...

The only sex scene I've came across (besides showing her tits and being spanked after losing to Mohan) was blowing the news guy to advertise for you. Any penetrative sex yet?

Looking forward to moar content!

If you manage to get in touch with Mr Salvatore you might end in a position where you cannot escape his attention

Also if you lose the fight with Sonia and you had done enough to bring a Domina's attention on you, someone will appear to punish you...

All, in all, just try to explore different options and you might be surprise at the various small variations in the game ;)

Thanks for the feedback.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
If you manage to get in touch with Mr Salvatore you might end in a position where you cannot escape his attention

Also if you lose the fight with Sonia and you had done enough to bring a Domina's attention on you, someone will appear to punish you...

All, in all, just try to explore different options and you might be surprise at the various small variations in the game ;)

Thanks for the feedback.

Yea, I've just replayed it again.

I think I've explored almost every option.

Finally got raped by Salvatore after being $500 short. Awesome scene :D
I wish he gave her to his guards as well. Plus, I think it would've been very hot if he made comments on her body, commenting that he knows she is a fighter and that despite her strength, she is helpless agaisnt him. Just my 2 cents.

How do I 'bring Domina's attention' on me? Not too sure :P

Magma

Content Creator
Domina's attention....

To get Domina's attention, you need to...

Have TV Coverage of Sonia's match
[/QUOTE]

Reply to the reports in such a way she has no option but to deal with you
[/QUOTE]

Also there are two variants, one where you lost the match, and other where you won
[/QUOTE]

Cheers

L

L'Eremita

Oh damn, how much time I haven't spent in the world of choicescript. Good ole' times.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Really love this so far! Excited for more! I just wish it was possible to go back easier to specific places, the auto-saving does not work very well :(

Magma

Content Creator
New version 0.068 is online

Really love this so far! Excited for more! I just wish it was possible to go back easier to specific places, the auto-saving does not work very well :(

Sorry about that... i have now named the saves in order to alliviate some of the issues.

Enjoy the new version.

Magma

Content Creator
Let me give you a few hints. Help a friend in need. Get a late night visit. Do the opposite of what you were told to. Be defiant till the end (but not stupid).

Hope that helps, if not send an email.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
New version 0.069 is online, hope you enjoy it. Cheers.

It has really expanded a lot, still showing plenty of potential. Really looking forward to the completed game :D

Again, my only recommendation now is the ability to go back one choice. This is mostly handy for replaying the title if you miss-click or to try out paths you haven't done before. For example, when I was testing the twin roses paths, I always had to go back to the start of it each time to try out different paths, this can become quite annoying over time :P

Z

zouisteh

Guys, i play till here

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85098)]You tell her in no uncertain terms that you never want to be such a position...

"Well, it all depends on you, as i said only the owner can remove the bracelet."

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85098)]Did you enjoy the game? Did you find a bug? Send me an email at fightclub_test@hotmail.com
and it give me bad labeltext. what mean ?
[/COLOR]

devilsmoke

Potential Patron
Again, my only recommendation now is the ability to go back one choice. This is mostly handy for replaying the title if you miss-click or to try out paths you haven't done before.
I agree with this. It's hard enough to remember which choice you made early on without a notepad as it is :P

Magma

Content Creator
Well the problem with the back button is that the engine wasnt built with it and having to create one for every option would kill me. I will see if there is a solution for it.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.