[Flash/Browser] Fight Club 0.076 (text game) (1 Viewer)

Psythe

Potential Patron
This is really good stuff. Can't believe it took so long to find this game. The results that arise when your character is defeated in various battles are marvelous, though I won't give spoiler-esque examples here.

Good on you Magma.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Yea, I've just replayed it again.

I think I've explored almost every option.

Finally got raped by Salvatore after being $500 short. Awesome scene :D
I wish he gave her to his guards as well. Plus, I think it would've been very hot if he made comments on her body, commenting that he knows she is a fighter and that despite her strength, she is helpless agaisnt him. Just my 2 cents.

How do I 'bring Domina's attention' on me? Not too sure :P

Does anyone know how to get this scene with Salvatore? I've run through it a few times and I just can't seem to find the right combination. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Psythe

Potential Patron
@TheCrimsonRisk I got it like this. I left out irrelevant choices:

He is the owner of the place. He deserves the bigger share. > Fend for yourself. You don't need Charlie or the gym. > No, i will get a newspaper ad,taking on any challengers > Do as he says > Accept his terms > Arrange for a meeting this afternoon > Tell him Lisa is busy, and ask how you can help him > Tell him you don't have the money, but Lisa will pay it soon > Let him do what he has to do > You decide to go meet Mr Salvatore to get to the bottom of the situation > No, but ask the attendant to tell him that "his friend Lisa needs to speak with him urgently" > The debt will be paid in full if he accepts to forgive the interest rate.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks Psythe! I just couldn't get that combination for some reason. It was worth it. Nice, short, and brutal scene. I felt really bad for my character :p

Trigon

Casual Client
The sad thing is I beileve the creator has discontinued working on this game. There was a blog post a few weeks back where he posted the source code for anyone who wanted to continue working on the game. Now the Fight Club blog is gone.
I hope someone picks up where he left off so we can continue to see new content.

Psythe

Potential Patron
The sad thing is I beileve the creator has discontinued working on this game. There was a blog post a few weeks back where he posted the source code for anyone who wanted to continue working on the game. Now the Fight Club blog is gone.
I hope someone picks up where he left off so we can continue to see new content.

Nooooooooo! *beats fist on ground in slow motion*

Man I was looking forward to the next update on that one. Such a cool title with so much potential.

Makes me want to try to learn Choicescript.

Trigon

Casual Client
Nooooooooo! *beats fist on ground in slow motion*

Man I was looking forward to the next update on that one. Such a cool title with so much potential.

Makes me want to try to learn Choicescript.

Yeah, I feel the same way. The creator posed the Fight Club source code on hig blog before it was shut down. I managed to download it. I have posted it here in case you want to play around with it or use it to help you learn Choicescript.

Attachments

fight.zip
10.5 MB · Views: 287

Psythe

Potential Patron
Yeah, I feel the same way. The creator posed the Fight Club source code on hig blog before it was shut down. I managed to download it. I have posted it here in case you want to play around with it or use it to help you learn Choicescript.

Hey thanks. I'll have a look at that sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.