Female Anime Deathmatch League #3 Raven vs Starfire (fight) (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
teen_titan_raven_by_bbobsan-d6n026o.jpg
Raven
Vs.
4066783-starfire.png
Starfire

(warning: this story has heavy Guro elements in it, it's far more gory then my other stories on here if that's not your thing you should turn back now.)

It was a cold rainy night in Jump City, and the city is about to become the battle ground for the cities two greatest heroines in a fight to the death. Both women float just above the buildings, staring at each other with extreme intensity, knowing that only one of them would live. Starfire breaks the silence by saying "I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart" giggling afterwards. Raven smirks and says "you're going to beg for you fucking life bitch" as she smirks when suddenly she feels Starfire's fist slam into her gut. Spit flings from Raven's mouth, splattering onto Starfire's neck. Suddenly Starfire grabs Raven by the hair and throws her to the ground as hard as she can.

Raven slams into the ground, leaving a large dent in the cement below and forcing a quick scream of pain to be sent out of Raven's mouth. Starfire suddenly flies down to her opponent and slams both knee's into the pale girls stomach, knocking the wind out of her in the process. Starfire grabs Raven's top and rips it open, exposing Raven's perky breasts. Starfire smiles and says "they're nicer then I thought, I'll make sure to.." suddenly she's interrupted by Raven levitating her. Raven levitates Starfire high off the ground and then slams her against the ground. Raven lifts Starfire from the ground and uses her telekinesis to tear off Starfire's top, revealing the alien girls breasts.

Raven smirks and says "they're smaller then I thought" as she releases her opponent, letting her fall to the ground. Raven then levitates a near by car and lifts it over Starfire. Raven smiles and says "I think I'll finish you off now" when suddenly she feels a sharp burning pain in her for arm. Raven then realizes the Starfire had thrown a starbolt at her forearm as her severed arm falls to the ground. Raven starts screaming in pure agony as she drops the car and grasps at the bloody stump just below her elbow. Suddenly her screams are interrupted by Starfire's hand grabbing her by the throat.

Starfire floats above the ground with Raven in hand and smiles as her opponent struggles desperately, and weakly grabs at Starfire's arm. Raven then reaches out her remaining hand and tries to levitate something but Starfire quickly uses her free hand to grab Raven's form arm and snaps the bone. Raven tries to scream but due to being chocked can't and only kicks and struggles desperately, hoping the Starfire will let her go. Starfire smiles and says "how's it feel to know that I'm going to kill you here?" as she fondles Ravens Breast. Suddenly Starfire throws Raven into the side of a building, shattering glass, destroying bricks, and breaking more of Raven's bones.

Raven rolls out of the hole in the building and falls to the ground, landing on her stomach and revealing that the entire back of her leotard had been destroyed in the impact and her tight ass is exposed. Starfire gently floats down to Raven and kicks her onto her back, causing the doomed girl to moan in pain. Starfire straddles Raven and grabs her by the hair and says "looks like I get to finish you now, but before I do, here's a final gift" as she leans close to Raven's face. Starfire kisses Raven, shoving her tongue in her doomed opponent's mouth. Raven moans as she feels Starfire's tongue slide against hers, and start's struggling as Starfire's tongue goes deeper into her mouth. Starfire pulls back and smirks as she says "goodbye Raven" and gently places her hand under the girls chin.

Starfire then slowly places her other hand on the back of Raven's head, savoring the moment. She looks Raven in the eye and says "any final words?" as she pulls Raven up into a sitting position. Raven looks Starfire in the eye and spits at her in one last act of defiance. Starfire then starts pulling up on Raven's head prompting a pain filled moan as Raven tightly closes her eyes, trying not to give Starfire any more satisfaction. Raven's body tenses up as the pulling gets rougher and she tries to hold back a scream of pain, but can't any longer. Starfire smiles as she gives one last pull as Raven screams in pain and her head is ripped off and her spins torn out with it. Raven's body starts violently jerking and twitching, and her once tense thighs relax, as her hands give one final twitch and her body goes still.

Starfire lowers Raven's head and spine to where her face is level with Starfire's hard nipples as rain pours on both the winner and loser. Starfire looks at Raven's pain stricken face and says "now what to do with this" as she presses Raven's face against her breasts and woman's voice is heard saying "Raven is dead, Starfire wins, Humiliation kill."

(thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, and comment what should be done with Raven's head and spine?? comment below and my favorite will be mentioned at some point in a future story.)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Meinteil, the only two thing I have a grip with in this story is that it could have been drawn out a bit more and for a real humiliation kill Starfire should have put Raven's head between Raven's legs.

As for what Starfire should do with Raven's head and spine she should have it placed between the legs of a dead hooker and take a picture and post it on a Raven fan site.

Other then those two things the action was well paced and well thought out keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.