Favourite Wrestling match Formats (1 Viewer)

neosushi

Casual Client
I haven't followed pro wrestling in quite a while, but wrestling is one of my favourite forms of ryona, and it seems to be very popular amongst these forums. Part of the appeal for me is concocting situations that would lead to maximum damage to the contestants.

Cage matches are the most exciting to me. There is no escape. If you get scared, too bad, the cage is keeping you in the match. There is absolutely no way to avoid the punishment your opponent wishes to inflict upon you.

Handicap matches are a great way to ensure unendurable damage to the girl. Against one opponent, she may be able to hold her own, but just as she thinks she can gain the upper hand, a second opponent comes in to make sure the odds are stacked against her favour.

So why not combine the two types of matches? The ultimate wrestling format for me is:

Handicap Elimination Chamber Match

An Elimination Chamber match is a special type of 6-wrestler cage match. Initially, two wrestlers start in the ring (within the cage) and the match starts off one-on-one. Four wrestlers are locked in a pod in each corner of the ring. Every period of time (say 5 minutes), one of the pods opens up and the wrestler gets unleashed into the ring. Wrestlers get eliminated via pinfall or submission, and the last one remaining is deemed the winner

Normally, Elimination Chamber matches can create chaotic free for alls, but it also has potential for a 5 on 1 beating. The goal for the one is to eliminate her opponents faster than they can enter the ring. If she is unable to defeat her first opponent within 5 minutes, then the fight just gets more and more difficult for her.

To make things FAIR, it can be modified into a 2 on 4 handicap match. The first pod to be released is the girl on the 2 side so that the 2 will momentarily have the upperhand (2 on 1). Then if they are unable to eliminate the opponent, it will be a 2 on 2, then 2 on 3 and so on, so if the 2-team works fast enough they could be at a 2 on 1 advantage all match long.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I had a very similar idea for my fantasy-based wrestling federation thingy, except any wrestler defeated by the 1 gets charmed to her side! Thus she has to work quickly to not get piled on, and can even turn the tide to her favor in a series of more and more overwhelming handicaps against each new person that comes in.

Of course, I can't look at those pods for the elimination chamber without thinking they should be used the other way-- a free for all battle royale where wrestlers are locked up in the pods as punishment for being eliminated, where some slime or tentacle monster or something awaits them (and thus the earlier eliminations have to spend more time in there..)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
My favorite is a three way. When one wrestler gets finished off with a devastating KO move and is KO'd and the two competitors are fighting over pinning the unconscious girl. I remember seeing some examples of that but if anyone has that in recent memory, would you kindly post that in this thread =).

neosushi

Casual Client
The charmed idea sounds fun. Perhaps the format could be 1 on 1 (girl vs girl) with males being released into the match. The objective is for the girl to defeat the other girl, but she can do that either directly or through charming her way to a numbers advantage. Depending on how the men behave (do they attack each other or do they only target the women?), there could be some interesting strategy.

For the reverse elimination chamber, I thought of having things like electric chairs or modern versions of the torture rack.

Tentacle monster punishment makes me think of Royal Rumble format, where the outside of the ring is actually a tentacle monster pit, and contestants get air dropped into the match (since they obviously can't walk to the ring normally, being surrounded by a tentacle pit and all). I typically like having my girls fighting the tentacle monster directly, but I kinda like having the tentacle monster being a punishment rather than a normal fight. Instead of forcing the girl into an overwhelmingly impossible fight right from the start, you put her into a fight that she thinks she can win, and making the punishment be the overwhelmingly impossible fight

Three way matches are really interesting even outside of ryona. There's a lot of potential strategy. If you start a fight, how would you manage the third party that's not fighting and is at full health? An interesting match could be to have one girl be completely overmatched (say a girl vs two giant guys), and with enough strategy, the girl can actually conceivably come out victorious. I like having unfair beatings, but giving a clever girl an actual path to victory is pretty interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.