Favorite humiliation moments in wrestling? (1 Viewer)

zidaneix

Potential Patron
Over the years there's been some great, really humiliating stuff.

I personally loved Stacy Keibler dunking and trying to drown Trish Stratus in the gravy bowl. Would have been amazing if she made her tap out to it.

PF06JmZ.png

zidaneix

Potential Patron
How about when Lita had the pages of her own book shoved in her mouth? Then she went on to have her big returning title match against Molly only to get dominated and defeated.
lita1.gif

This is what Molly should have done after she choked Trish with her panties that one time. Imagine a close up of Trish being gagged by her own underwear!

Love that moment btw.

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
One of my favorites happened to the once mighty Glamazon, Beth Phoenix. She was knocked unconscious, and then had makeup applied and smeared all over her limp face and body.

She was humiliated and looked utterly defeated.
cU9INYs.png

E4dPojc.jpg

zidaneix

Potential Patron
One of my favorites happened to the once mighty Glamazon, Beth Phoenix. She was knocked unconscious, and then had makeup applied and smeared all over her limp face and body.

She was humiliated and looked utterly defeated.
cU9INYs.png

E4dPojc.jpg

This was amazing. Love how they showed off her humiliated face too. Wish more of the women got this treatment.

dandan

Potential Patron
Gail, a newcomer to the divas roster, made Victoria ( Womens champion at the time) tap IMMEDIATELY. Big bad Victoria couldn't even take the pain longer than a second and could only scream and tap helplessly

Last edited:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I'm probably going to start a new thread on videos found on youtube but this one is pretty awesome:

Hardcore match, one of them is KO'd into a chair, then her opponent sets her up to get kicked in the face.

Then a throwback on the chair KO

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.