dds save that bad?
I use paint net and stored at DXT5 dds.

I tried over write Harley texture.
but black Line did not appear on her face

Last edited:

NovicePro

Avid Affiliate
using Paint.Net
if you open and save a DDS file it will default to DXT1 which will give you the "black lines"

the fix for this is simple
Blwl902.png

After you press save the config will pop up
60qeCls.png

you should also note the change in file size
Avn3NPa.png

DXT1 cuts the size in half

Last edited:

vork77

Avid Affiliate
using Paint.Net
if you open and save a DDS file it will default to DXT1 which will give you the "black lines"

the fix for this is simple
Blwl902.png

After you press save the config will pop up
60qeCls.png

you should also note the change in file size
Avn3NPa.png

DXT1 cuts the size in half
It works thanks

DoctorStar

Club Regular
You might know me from the Hyperdimension Neptunia U thread. When I get done with that game, I intend on taking a crack at this. Seems like it might be fun! I watched my gf beat this on the PS3, but we don't have it for Steam yet. I gotta get that soon.

And btw NovicePro! Mad props for using Paint.net! I love that program ever since it got a brush tool with "hardness" setting.

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
Here is a first attempt with Tiana and Harley. Tiana has a fishnet bodice and Harley is going for a wet t-shirt look. I've finally gotten far enough to have Ethel in the party, so here is my attempts at Ethel's hoodies.

I've updated the zip file to include the screenshots, but otherwise this version has not changed.

5SuAyA5.jpg

PYGCBZD.jpg

MSPbUYp.jpg

nP0LRDo.jpg

Attachments

FFF-V1.zip
2.4 MB · Views: 406

Last edited:

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
Here is version 2 of my mod. This includes fishnet panties for Tiana and crotchless pants for Harley. Unfortunately, Ethel's model is beyond my current abilities to change, so her edits are the same as version 1. I used CheatEngine to adjust the zoom/tilt limits to see Tiana's panties as they are normally not visible.

cXr1Gsb.jpg

wcnJXxS.jpg

Attachments

FFF-V2.zip
2.6 MB · Views: 418

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.