Fairy Fencer F - Immodest Mod (1 Viewer)

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
Here is my immodest mod for Fairy Fencer F with immodest clothing for Tiana, Harley, and Ethel. I have included their base models and the swimsuit models, but I will not be doing anything with the towel models.

To install:

Back up the ..\Game\Models\CHARA\**\Texture\ files for folders 011, 012, 021, 022, 041, 042, and 043
Delete the "001.cl3" file from the above folders
Copy the files to the Game directory

AVl3ASy.png

jlXaHXV.png

d1nk14r.png

UD8hUVd.png

C3pfYQX.png

78AWrU3.png

9eCVN0g.png

Attachments

FFF-THE-v3.zip
6.2 MB · Views: 3,043

Last edited:

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
I saw. I didn't expect that. The restraint in the mod is mostly a combination of a limited artistic ability and the fact that I'm not a fan of random free-floating pieces of left-over clothing. Oh well, I hope everyone enjoys the mod.

ByakuyaKuchiki91

Potential Patron
To quote Seras Victoria from Team Four Star's Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, "Fuck the hell yes". I'll admit that I've had a thing for Ethel, so seeing this made my day.

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
Probably not, at least by me. She does not have any in-game models, so any changes would need to involve the dialogs and static events, and I think that would require someone with more artistic abilities than I possess. If anyone is interested at giving it a shot, the dialogs images are found under \Game\Event\CHARA\MP\* with Tiana in folders 0031-0034, Harley in 0041-0043, Ethel in 0061 and 0161, Eryn in 0101-0104, Marissa in 0121, Karin in 0131, Marianna in 0211, and Emily in 0212.

NovicePro

Avid Affiliate
unfortunately there are no "skin tight" outfits like in the Hyper Dimension series
other than swaping colors / shortening skirts and torn clothing there can't be anything better... at least not that I can do

Last edited:

legenjutsu

Potential Patron
unfortunately there are no "skin tight" outfits like in the Hyper Dimension series
other than swaping colors / shortening skirts and torn clothing there can't be anything better... at least not that I can do
DLC's swimsuit outfits aren't enough? Well, I refer default customs than DLC's.

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, I don't own Advent Dark Force, and probably won't be buying it, so I'm not certain how much they changed as far as the file formats and file structure. If they did not mess with the file formats and structure, then the files may still work, but I can't be certain. Check to see if folder ..\Game\Models\CHARA\**\Texture\011 still has 001.cl3 in it. If it does, then it may still work.

styx101

Swell Supporter
May be someone else try this mod with Advent Dark Force?
If yes tell me please here whether it works or not ?

Z

zerothxv

Just confirmed it myself, it will NOT work with Advent Dark Force. the 001.cl3 files are in a different path in this game.
I found it under Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force\Common\EXTEND\Model\Chara and so on. That "Common\EXTEND" ,I'm assuming, wasn't in the original directory of FFF? ADF has it and well, the screen just turns black when I try to view the models on their respective equip screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.