Fairy Fencer F - Immodest Mod (1 Viewer)

hanak89

Potential Patron
if anyone want´s to edit them i can upload the original body dds from Advant Dark Force. But like i said before they are DX10 compressed
(only way i found to even open them was Visual Studio and that somehow can´t save them that way)

xero12

Vivacious Visitor
hey, here's my go at it

multiple versions included
7g7qmXz.jpg
KIN4xdH.jpg
bvHdDHE.jpg

Attachments

Tiara.zip
2.2 MB · Views: 826

xero12

Vivacious Visitor
Advent Dark Force is $10 right now ($15 w/all DLC) Now would be the best time to get it if you've been putting it off.

Last edited:

xero12

Vivacious Visitor
if anyone want´s to edit them i can upload the original body dds from Advant Dark Force. But like i said before they are DX10 compressed
(only way i found to even open them was Visual Studio and that somehow can´t save them that way)
How were you able to get the body dds? I can't find the body textures in the ADF files, but I can open and edit the face textures just fine.
Though, unlike FFF, the game crashes without the corresponding cl3 file. Maybe we'll need to do some hex editing to make it work?

(Sorry for double posting)

hanak89

Potential Patron
How were you able to get the body dds? I can't find the body textures in the ADF files, but I can open and edit the face textures just fine.
Though, unlike FFF, the game crashes without the corresponding cl3 file. Maybe we'll need to do some hex editing to make it work?

(Sorry for double posting)

I just copied them out of the cl3 file with hex editor. if you want to try i upload them.
(on a sidenote folder 44 is ethel´s towel outfit, somehow im missing the cl3 file in folder 43(swimsuit))

Attachments

Model.rar
2.4 MB · Views: 425

xero12

Vivacious Visitor
I was able to load an edited texture back into the game, but I can't get it to load transparency the same way FFF does.
yTRvcQ6.jpg

If anyone wants to try, I'm using the Intel Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop with these settings on save.
1dEx9AN.png

This is the only compression method that I was able to get the game to load.
Then just overwrite the DDS section of the cl3 in a hex editor.

Anyway, here is the cl3 containing the "full skirt" version of my FFF edit
(extract to Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force/Common/EXTEND/MODEL)

Attachments

tiara_ADF.rar
713.8 KB · Views: 336

xero12

Vivacious Visitor
So ever since the last update, it looks like they moved all the games resources into ".bra" archive files (Possibly "SAP BRARCHIVE"?).
I can't figure out how to work with these, so unless someone knows what to do with them, no more texture mods for ADF. :\

Dasher

Potential Patron
It seems that instead of the 512kb body_c file, now there's 2 files in there called base_00 (256kb) and parts_00 (1.00mb).
Is there any way to apply this file to them, or does it need to be remodded entirely? :( Textures are in Extend.bra btw, and can be easily extracted with the program listed in moshune's link.

I'm really hoping to be able to use that short skirt + no panties Tiara mod, but can't mod or photoshop myself for shit :(

xero12

Vivacious Visitor

Thank you! Glad to see it isn't too difficult.

I'm really hoping to be able to use that short skirt + no panties Tiara mod, but can't mod or photoshop myself for shit :(

Unfortunately, I can't get ADF to load transparency the same way the original FFF did, so the short skirt doesn't work in the new one. Sorry :\

As for applying them to the new game, the body_c file is in the 001.cl3 file now and the only way to replace the textures in there is with a hex editor.

Last edited:

Dasher

Potential Patron
Looks promising, but the bspatch.exe doesn't seem to work for me, when trying to apply your no-skirt mod. It just almost instantly closes without showing or doing anything. I'd assume something else is necessary? I'm going by the ReadMe file, so going with Quickbms for unpacking/repacking. Do I still need the Stcm editor to make it work, or am I missing something else entirely?

wind_bell

Casual Client
I think Windows UAC is interfering with the execution of bspatch.exe.
Rename bsppatch.exe to bsp.exe.
I am doing well with it.

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
Nothing work of Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force !!
In german for better undersound me.

Hab jetzt alles was hir steht aus probiert und muß festellen das es nicht geht.
Falls wer ahnung hat könnte mal für dieser version die Mods aktulesieren und Kompanible für Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force machen danke.
Den die Ordner gibt es in dieser version nicht mehr.
Auch wurden eigne Datein in andere Packete getan allso muß wer es machen wie in Terra.
So das man Extra Ordner macht wie die jeweiligen Dartein geladen werden.
Oder Zu not die .Exe Leicht verändern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.