Failing Up's Imports [Update: Rikka, Ryou, Delthea, Hana] (2 Viewers)

Lewisepc

Potential Patron
Hey! I figured I'd drop a couple more soft requests, so no hurries :)
Takarada Rika; Rindou Mikoto; St. Louis
If you do decide to tackle any of them, let me know if I can be of any help in searching for references.

Love your work, excited for whatever is coming

Failing Up

Content Creator
Hey! I figured I'd drop a couple more soft requests, so no hurries :)
Takarada Rika; Rindou Mikoto; St. Louis
If you do decide to tackle any of them, let me know if I can be of any help in searching for references.

Love your work, excited for whatever is coming
I couldn't find any workable references for Rindou, but I should be able to take on Rikka and St. Louis. That is assuming that you are requesting St. Louis from Azure Lane and not the Catholic saint/French king.

Lewisepc

Potential Patron
yea, Rindou seems pretty hard now that I'm looking at her somewhat limited pool of artworks again... and yes, that's certainly the St. Louis I'm referring to haha

Failing Up

Content Creator
Update

Edelgard actually turned out great.
She'll come out with the next batch for sure.

Edelgard Screenshot 2.png

Also, I've added the girls from OG Gundam to my to-do list.
I always assumed they were done. Apparently SyntaxTerror did every girl from Zeta, but never touched the girls from the original series.

Titan

Potential Patron
Not to add more to your list, but would Laegjarn from Fire Emblem Heroes be possible?

Failing Up

Content Creator
Not to add more to your list, but would Laegjarn from Fire Emblem Heroes be possible?
I've wanted to make a hair for her, but I couldn't find a good reference.
I check Fire Emblem fan art every day and if I find a usable reference for her I'll make her.
Truth is I want to do every FE girl so if I'm not making a hair for a character it's because they don't have any good reference images yet.

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey, sorta minor thing but I just noticed you never provided a code for either version of Lysithea. Could you post your codes, please?

Failing Up

Content Creator
Hey, sorta minor thing but I just noticed you never provided a code for either version of Lysithea. Could you post your codes,
I actually did post a code for timeskip Lysithea. You must have overlooked it.
I added a pre-timeskip Lysithea just now.

tsukikage

Potential Patron
any chance we might get to see a remake of shamir?
either way im excited for whatever you make next-your hairs looks great!

vill suzumiya

Potential Patron
I love all of these, specially the touhou and fire emblem ones, you think you could do ishtar from fate grand order eventually? i find a lot of rins but no ishtar since no crown

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.