Faceless Naga Tail Mod (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 229663

Potential Patron
I've have been using some of Faceless's mod packs recently and the Naga mod really interested me, so I tried to put it into the MoreClothing settings and it won't load properly It keeps giving me a timeout error for the previous mod on the list, is there a possibility that it is not working because of it being an .MOD file.

I've recently had DigitalSmutExports try and help me with this but the mod just won't load when placed into the setting.

Can this mod be redesigned so that it can work moreclothingV7?

it is this mod.

Attachments

naga.mod
10.9 KB · Views: 184

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
A few years ago the community tried to establish .mod as a file type for loader only mods. That are just renamed .swf files. MC is compatible with either name though you could rename it to .swf to be sure.

Its most likely an issue with how the mod was made and needs to be redone.

Deleted member 229663

Potential Patron
I was just told by DigitalSmutExports that Faceless's mods wont work with more clothing .And I've already tried to change the file format, and It still did not work, I guess the only way for this mod to work is a redesign. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.