Enslaved: Odyssey to the West see through top and no pants for Trip (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When i said "the last one", i meant the downloaded version, the steam version in that case. I don't even know how to use torrents.

Thank you very much for the clarification. I am very glad that you do not use pirated software.

Does texmod currently work with other games on your computer?
Are you getting any error messages?
Did you follow all of the directions in the first post? Steam games require extra steps to run texmod skins.

Very respectfully,
fleet

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
can someone gives her a realistic vagina? with pubic would be awesomeness.I would call gandalf for this but he doesn't like to modify other's people works.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
can someone gives her a realistic vagina? with pubic would be awesomeness.I would call gandalf for this but he doesn't like to modify other's people works.

Generally speaking, modders here won't modify another person's work without permission, either.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
yeah I know that Fleet and thanks for the reminders smiles. I was talking about working on its own mods not modify any mods that already exist here. I hope someone will do because this is really a beautiful game.

R

rogeriomusic

Trip nude more realistic?

Ok, try this:

trip.jpg

Use texmod like autor topic explained before in page 1

Attachments

allone.zip
5.9 MB · Views: 693

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.