"Empty" Character mod (1 Viewer)

gosprinx

Potential Patron
Alright, this seems like a bit of an odd request, so I'll explain exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like a mod that will do nothing. I've been messing around with switch sets, and I've found that the program has an issue when there's a "blank" slot for the girl in the .swf section. So I'm looking for a mod that will let the game think something happens, but in reality nothing does. If this doesn't make any sense, or I'm just barking up the wrong tree let me know, I'll try to explain better. Thanks!

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Here are various empty mods. I don't understand your explanation. What are switch sets and what swf section? If these mods work and are useful let me know so I can add them to the resources list for others to use.

Last edited:

Dazoobie

Potential Patron
Alright, this seems like a bit of an odd request, so I'll explain exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like a mod that will do nothing. I've been messing around with switch sets, and I've found that the program has an issue when there's a "blank" slot for the girl in the .swf section. So I'm looking for a mod that will let the game think something happens, but in reality nothing does. If this doesn't make any sense, or I'm just barking up the wrong tree let me know, I'll try to explain better. Thanks!

Do this with hair mods too if you can.

Their are a few mods, especially from pokemon, that could be of use towards that.

A blank hair mod that is totally invisible works whilst keeping the actual bald head from the literal "her" model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.