Elara Nude Pierced Breasts Final (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
p0.jpg p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg p4.jpg p5.jpg
WARNING, IN ORDER TO RUN HUNTED THE DEMON FORGE YOU NOW HAVE TO DISABLE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. ONCE YOU LOAD THE GAME YOU CAN RECONNECT TO THE INTERNET.

OR Can try going to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall

Click on Advance Settings, Select Outbound Rules and try to block P4DFTRE.DLL, if
Someone succeeds in this method please PM me. I've tried it several different ways and it always fails.

Hunted The Demon Forge: E'lara Nude Pierced Breasts

Partial Credit goes to DoubleTrouble for creating the original E'lara mod. This time though, I will take credit for the original breast modification, as it was a real pain in the ass.

So What's New this time?
E'lara's is now sporting some nice pierced nipples. Why pierced? Well, with all the tattoos E’lara has, it just seem to fit with her character.

A very special thank you to Domochevsky who refined my work. E'lara looks twice as good thanks to there modifications.

Requires Tex Mode to use.

Instructions.

1st step, download E'lara Nude Pierced Breasts files and save your back up textures in a folder file just in case.

2nd change P4DFTRE.DLL to Hunted.exe. You can find the steam version of P4DFTRE.DLL under Program Files, Steam, Steamapps, Common, Hunted, Binaries, Win32, P4DFTRE.DLL.

MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR FILES!

3rd launch Tex Mod, select target application and go to your rename P4DFTRE.DLL to Hunted.exe file. Now click the folder in Package Mode and select E'lara Nude Pierced Breasts Final.tpf and then click run.

Download Link: View attachment Elara Nude Pierced Breasts Final.rar

Further instructions

There is an issue with different PC's having personal Tex Mode Log Codes, but again, you got nothing to worry about, as I’ve included my raw files in the download just in case.

If you load E'lara Nude Pierced Breasts Final.tpf for the E'lara Nude Pierced Breasts mod and see it's not working, exit out of out of Hunted: The Demon Forge.

Now, if you didn't delete them, you got the original textures in the files. You just need to find your computer's Tex Mode Log Codes.

The best way to find out your Tex Mode Log Files is to launch Tex Mod, click the Logging Mode, select your rename P4DFTRE.DLL to Hunted.exe and enter a level with the E’lara’s costume selected.

Next you want to hold the + sign down and look for the Textures for E’lara. They should be easy to spot, as they are bigger than most textures. (I apologize in advance, if you’re having to look for all these files.)

(If you have trouble, you can always change the game to window mod so you can see the picture of the texture and scroll through the textures in game.)

Once you find them, hit Enter to copy them to your output folder. Make sure you get all 12 of them.
You'll also get a read me file called "TexMod" Do not delete the TexMod Read me file! It contains your Tex Mode Log information.

Now back up the files you copied in a separate folder: it is time to do some copying / pasting.
Use Paint to open up the Textures I gave you and select the select all tab. Then copy the entire picture and then paste it over your original Textures. Do this for all 12 textures.

Now the tricky part, open up Tex mod again and select the Package Build tab.
Hopefully, this won't be as annoying as it was for me, but select your “TexMod” document which contains your Tex Mod Log File info and create a name for the file. (Your modified Textures should be in the same folder.)
((Side note, I don’t know if this is just me, but when I copied my texture to the desktop the process would not work unless I had the Tex Mod Log File and the texture on the desktop))

If Tex Mode works right, it will then prompt you to select another file. Choose the main E’lara Texture and it should combined all 12 files together and create a TPF File.
Then rename the file E'lara Nude Pierced Breasts Final.tpf or something else easy to remember.

Launch Tex Mod again and run the game with your Textures. They should work just fine now. If you do wind up having to do all this work, I apologize about the trouble, but enjoy the mod.)

Last edited by a moderator:

xellos49698

Content Creator
Terms of service violations? Great... I'll give jumbo files a try, thanks for the suggestion.

Reload file again.

Necrokat

Potential Patron
hey is there anywhere else to download this mod? because that Jumbofiles link above is a pain. it keeps wanting me to install a program instead of the mod

also, trying to backup the Textures. but where are they?? i found the main game file but don't see anything called Textures

killzone12

Content Creator
still that strap thing is still across her chest guessing not possible to make a new model w/o that strap??

xellos49698

Content Creator
I tried to erase the 'strap' binding before, but there is nothing underneath it. You would be able to see straight through E'lara if I took it out.(

Necrokat, you can also download it directly from Nudecreator.org.

Textures means the pictures you got in the subfolder showing how E'lara's body is displayed in game.

The best way to find out your Tex Mode Log Files and create your own textures / pictures is to launch Tex Mod, click the Logging Mode, select your rename P4DFTRE.DLL to Hunted.exe and enter a level with the E’lara’s costume selected.

Next you want to hold the + sign down and look for the textures / pictures for E’lara. They should be easy to spot, as they are bigger than most textures. Hit Enter to copy the textures / pictures to your desktop and read the rest of my instructions.

xellos49698

Content Creator
No more hunted the demon's forge co-op

WARNING, IN ORDER TO RUN HUNTED THE DEMON FORGE YOU NOW HAVE TO DISABLE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. ONCE YOU LOAD THE GAME YOU CAN RECONNECT TO THE INTERNET.

OR Can try going to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall

Click on Advance Settings, Select Outbound Rules and try to block P4DFTRE.DLL, if
Someone succeeds in this method please PM me. I've tried it several different ways and it always fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.