BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I decided to cut out the part that sets the age and with what little I've written there's no reference to her appearance other than gender. That makes it easier for me since I don't have a mega.nz account. Still though, I left my initial settings as it was as well as a list explaining what each variable does.

I've been using sublime text to write it with so it's not gonna show up properly in notepad. I've downloaded a few dialogues from here that did that too.

EDIT: I just thought to myself, I could've put it in my google drive and posted a link here. Would that be more acceptable in the future?

Attachments

Obedient Toy- WIP.txt
12.1 KB · Views: 259

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
If I'm not mistaken, there's a 2/3 chance of getting a black guy, and the black guy have a much larger chance of having a bigger dick than the white guy. Is that your choice and how you want it, or can I just make it true 50/50 either way?

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
That was my personal choice. Depending on where you are there's a higher chance you will see one type of person more than others, and the bigger dicks is just a stereotype. The only thing I don't like about the way I have the generator set up is the white guys sometimes tend to be too dark. I guess I could have extended the light/dark segments to include hsl also so I could get more favorable light skin tones.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Something just clicked in my head.
I'm also thinking of different lines for if she's being held or not, what mood she's in and where her arms are
If she's being forced her arms will either be on her legs or bound behind her back. If she's doing it willingly her arms will be on his legs. She's always in a worried mood because she isn't there by choice. I hope that will help you with some of the thinking process.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Well that makes things very much easier for me, I had prepared linetriggers for almost every single mood... narrowing it down to one (or two, I want frightened as well) is gold.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Here's the PoC file, try it out and see what you think.

Obviously there's a lot missing, like actual meaningful lines, but most of the mechanics should be there.

There are four buttons at the start, three to configure her and one to enable a 1/5 chance of getting a female Him (I just wanted to use all those pronouns variables I made, it's off by default). The manual button gives you a gotrough of the various settings for her, automatic grabs all of it from the eyewear.b variable and the random button is supposed to randomize her, except I haven't bothered with that yet. I want to grab more aspects of her from either her character code or manual input, but since the values are numeric I need to work out some ranges and stuff. Just so the guys can comment stuff like "I love her big/medium/small/tiny tits!"

The age issue, I just made a check for "if under 18" which will describe her as underage/unknown. That check can easily be commented out for those that would be so inclined.

I did a little rework of the randomize him script, the effect should be practically the same though. The Restart lines trigger him to change out, if that line fails to trigger once or twice, just think of him as a very potent dude.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I tried it out and got some feedback for you.

While it works great on the surface I noticed something broke auto mode. Not sure what it was, but I ran my own randomizer after your dialogue (restarting the flash player of course) and auto mode worked like it always has. After running your dialogue I ran my edit of it using eyewear to set the age. It worked just the same since I only replaced 18 with the eyewear variable, but I ended up breaking the guy's name.

The guy's name shouldn't matter much though. The spectators are allowed to pay extra to have a turn with her, therefore I believe the guy having his turn should remain anonymous.

Thinking about it as I write this... I used auto mode with Bus Bystander and it didn't break. Could it be your version of the randomizer? I looked at it with sublime text and thought that was a simple and effective way to make it. It'd be a shame if that's the cause of auto breaking. I'll try it in my randomizer and see what happens.

EDIT: Good and bad news. I tried several variations between your randomizer and mine and none of them broke auto mode. So the bad news is it's something else. Auto mode isn't a big problem, but I usually prefer auto mode, just stopping it in time to allow him to finish in her mouth sometimes.

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I thought it was the way I changed him out that broke auto, but after some experimenting it seems like it's actually the _INSTANT stuff that breaks it. The delay caused by not using _INSTANT isn't that big for those lines, so it should be fixed by just removing that. I'm gonna write more spoken lines before I post the next update.

By the way, how do you want me to use the dominant hand variables? Right now I've only written triggers that changes both arms at once, I figured the dominant hand could be used for handjobs but since she's not there by choice I don't see her give those.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Mega seems to have issues right now, so I guess I gotta upload the WIP file here. The auto issue seems to have been fixed, but there seem to be an issue where if her mouth is full while he changes out, she might bug and not be able to take it in her mouth at all. I'm gonna try some more stuff to deal with it, if everything fails I might just throw in an [AUTO_OFF] trigger before switching Him, annoying as it may be.

Wrote some more lines and spent waaay too long on a script that recognizes her body features and describes them. Only thing I wanted now is her eye colour, but I doubt I'll ever be able to analyze and translate RGB values into human descriptions of colour in SDT.
I'm thinking of adding a random chance that some Him characters will prefer the face fuck position and change automatically.

edit: attachment removed since new version is posted later.

Last edited:

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
after some experimenting it seems like it's actually the _INSTANT stuff that breaks it
I tested just a bare bones randomizer with _INSTANT lines and it didn't break auto, but I guess an abundance of them would push it over the edge.

how do you want me to use the dominant hand variables?
I noticed you were using drugged mood. I would say that if she's drugged into cooperating she would be out of her mind and more willing to comply, so if she ever gives handjobs it would be when she's drugged. I also have a few trigger lines that can efficiently set her dominate hand even when mirrored.
previous_setup_line"[set_lr_*da.sdtoptions.mirrored*_*da.clothes.eyewear.g*]"{"style":"Him"}
set_lr_0_0:"[set_gen_*da.clothes.eyewear.b*]"{"style":"Him","set":{"LR":"RIGHT","RL":"LEFT"}}
set_lr_0_1:"[set_gen_*da.clothes.eyewear.b*]"{"style":"Him","set":{"LR":"LEFT","RL":"RIGHT"}}
set_lr_1_0:"[set_gen_*da.clothes.eyewear.b*]"{"style":"Him","set":{"LR":"LEFT","RL":"RIGHT"}}
set_lr_1_1:"[set_gen_*da.clothes.eyewear.b*]"{"style":"Him","set":{"LR":"RIGHT","RL":"LEFT"}}
LR being the variable for the dominate hand and RL being the other hand. Of course, you can use your own variables and settings. This is just an effective way I found to set the dominate hand.

there seem to be an issue where if her mouth is full while he changes out, she might bug and not be able to take it in her mouth at all.
I've made a few variants of a dialogue that runs completely automatic and, yes, [AUTO_OFF] is a great way to get her ready for the next guy. I can upload that one here too, the only speaking line it has is a message that says "Waiting for the next client".

Hank East

Content Creator
I'm quite exited for Club Voyeur, I've done the "Unwilling girl getting facefucked on stage" scenario quite a few times before, same BG and all, just no dialogue :P. Can't wait for the finished product.

EDIT: After playing around with it for a bit, I found a few issues. "Automatic" doesn't seem to be working, and the intro on "Manual" seems to always describe her as a giant girl with huge breasts, her skin colour doesn't get mentioned.

EDIT 2: Aight, seems most of the issues were with me using outdated versions of the mods requiered :P However "Automatic" is still not working.

Last edited:

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I haven't tried the newest version yet but I was just looking at it in my text editor. I found it a little strange how it was checking how big she is because none of my characters ever get much smaller than 0.63 and rarely do they get up to or above 1.0. The formatting for finding her scale seemed a little weird to me, I could be wrong though.

The lines so far are coming along great! One of the lines stood out to me and I think I'll upload a screenshot of what it made me think of.

I hope a google photos link is ok.
Club Voyeur Thought

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I also have a few trigger lines that can efficiently set her dominate hand even when mirrored.
I've never even considered that mirrored would lead to dominant hand issues, I'm gonna throw in a check for that.

I'm quite exited for Club Voyeur, I've done the "Unwilling girl getting facefucked on stage" scenario quite a few times before, same BG and all, just no dialogue :P. Can't wait for the finished product.

EDIT: After playing around with it for a bit, I found a few issues. "Automatic" doesn't seem to be working, and the intro on "Manual" seems to always describe her as a giant girl with huge breasts, her skin colour doesn't get mentioned.

Glad to hear it! I think this one should satisfy T t1tier1 's desire for a sadistic dialogue as well. Regarding the Automatic option, it's not truly automatic, it just bases the info from the charcode eyewear R value, so if you don't have anything valid there, it'll just skip it. When the dialogue is done, I'll make sure to explain it properly in the description. Come to think of it, I should probably add a failsafe there.

I haven't tried the newest version yet but I was just looking at it in my text editor. I found it a little strange how it was checking how big she is because none of my characters ever get much smaller than 0.63 and rarely do they get up to or above 1.0. The formatting for finding her scale seemed a little weird to me, I could be wrong though.
Even though this dialogue is mainly written for you, I do try to make my dialogues accessible to as many people as I can, including people who want to deepthroat 20cm tall Tinkerbell or the Amazon girls from Futurama. I won't judge. Obviously the size check isn't really important for the dialogue in any way, but it's fun for me to do, and I wouldn't be writing dialogues at all if I didn't find it fun.
Originally I just had it check if it was a modded size (less than 0 or more than 1.2) and just describe her as 'sexy' if it wasn't, but that failed me completely, so I redid that. The formatting probably looks weird because Dialogueactions doesn't play ball with negative values, so I had to add some dumb math to make it work.

I forgot to mention another issue I'm aware of: it seems that when she's passed out, the lines about her being passed out takes priority over everything else, including the important restart lines which are supposed to wake her up. Gonna try to work on a solution about that.
edit: goddamn, I forgot how easily she passes out when I'm not cheating her breath levels.

Last edited:

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I wasn't understanding the math. I just took a closer look at it and got a better understanding. Checking scale like that was a first for me, sorry for any confusion.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
It's a little unintuitive, mostly because of the nested linetriggers. "If not smallest, then check for not small, if not small, then check for average, if not average" etc. I wish I knew of a better, cleaner way of doing it.

I haven't found away around my passed_out issue; if I cheat her breath levels, she's unable to pass out, which I think should be very possible considering the situation. I did discover that if I give her a slight increase in breath when she's choking, it will keep her on the edge of passing out for quite a while, which makes the whole thing more brutal. If I can't figure out the passed_out stuff, I'm definitely taking that option.

edit:What in the actual fuck have I managed to do now?
kVaBKpI.png

edit2: New version is ready. The buttons at the start all works as intended now, it's difficult but not impossible to make her pass out (and if she does, she will wake up during cumming or restart) and I've made it so if the guy has a big dick (bigger than 1.1) then there's a chance he'll go into facefuck position instead of switching out. In addition, auto will turn off during restart, and start at either normal or hard when a new guy is in place. And more lines have been added.
I feel like that's all of the mechanics in place, but more lines are needed. If there's any mechanics you'd like to see or something I've forgotten, let me know. Also, suggestions and demands for lines are welcome.

Last edited:

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
I played the 'Club Voyeur' and really loved the idea, dialogues and execution. You guys did a great job on this one. Congrats.

Though it takes a lot of time for a guy to cum in 'Auto'.

NotxNami

Potential Patron
I downloaded your "Lost girls dialogue" and I must say they're really great!

However I encountered a little bug chapter 5, I've tried with the loader in your bundle but it seems that the button for sex position doesn't work.
On another loader I use, after pressing the button, an empty dialogue textbar appears and nothing happens, the position doesn't change and the dialogue script doesn't follow.

Just wanted to know if there was a way to fix that inconvenience!

Anyways, keep up the great work!

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I played the 'Club Voyeur' and really loved the idea, dialogues and execution. You guys did a great job on this one. Congrats.

Though it takes a lot of time for a guy to cum in 'Auto'.
Thank you very much. It's true, he does take forever to come during normal auto, and comes in seconds during hard auto. Gonna see if I can't cheat something there so they're somewhat balanced. I'm trying to think of lines for this one, I'm not happy with the amount I've made so far.

I downloaded your "Lost girls dialogue" and I must say they're really great!

However I encountered a little bug chapter 5, I've tried with the loader in your bundle but it seems that the button for sex position doesn't work.
On another loader I use, after pressing the button, an empty dialogue textbar appears and nothing happens, the position doesn't change and the dialogue script doesn't follow.
Thank you very much. You're right, it seems to fail. Don't know why, but what I do know is that I have a new version of Lost Girls almost ready to go. Gonna focus on making that ready (I've been neglecting that dialogue for months) so hopefully you can hold on until that's ready.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
New update for Lost girls is out!

- Two new chapters!
- Settings menu revamped!
- Probably a lot more that I can't remember!

This one has been shelved for a long time, I figured I might as well do the last-minute testing now and finally publish it. Let's hope I didn't forget anything important. Let me know if I did.

edit: updated the loader pack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.