edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I realized the dev version of dialogueactions have penis variables, which fixes one of the issues, and moretriggers have a "cum in mouth" variable, which fixes another issue. So that's two issues regarding Guessing game fixed!

Last edited:

Jordanvader02

Potential Patron
Yes but I'm not sure if I'm loading dialogueactions right because I don't know if it's loading initially and when I load it in game there isn't any indication that its working

For record this is what's happening
1548053265215.png

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
That's odd, I can't reproduce the bug. But I did make a change to the dialogue that may fix it, download the zip file now and try the dialogue again.

kekayusab

Potential Patron
I know this may sound dumb but... '' how do I select an option '' ?

(keep in mind I'm using sby's loader btw)

Screenshot

EDIT:
Actually how do I even open the mod

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
The "option" in this dialog is basically whatever act you want to start with: intro, 1, 2, 3, or 4. If the buttons doesn't show up, make sure dialogueactions is working correctly. In the zip file for dialogueactions, there's a "How to install" file that explains how to install it correctly.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Bugfix update for Lost girls!
Turns out chapter 3 had a major issue where she wouldn't progress beyond the "dead inside" stage, so I fixed that and a couple of minor issues in the same chapter.
I also changed all the mumble lines to HimAlt1.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm just a mere dialog writer for an amazing hentai game, me. If you don't know what SDT is, stuntock wrote a very nice introduction here.
I know that SDT stands for Super Deep Throat but I did not know that this was related to that game, tried to get SDT to work a few times but it kept screwing up so I said fuck it, thank you for your hard work though.

Crystalis

Potential Patron
I often habe more difficulty installing mods to the loader and watching videos ect to learn to install them is difficult for me. But I'll see what i can abput using this dialogue

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I asked fleet fleet (big thanks to them!) to merge my dialogue threads together into one because I have two new dialogues coming up, and I feel like I'm just spamming the forum if I were to make new threads for those... So if some of the posts in this thread seem a bit strange, it's most likely because they were actually made for another thread.

Top Bottom