edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I realized the dev version of dialogueactions have penis variables, which fixes one of the issues, and moretriggers have a "cum in mouth" variable, which fixes another issue. So that's two issues regarding Guessing game fixed!

Last edited:

Jordanvader02

Potential Patron
Yes but I'm not sure if I'm loading dialogueactions right because I don't know if it's loading initially and when I load it in game there isn't any indication that its working

For record this is what's happening
1548053265215.png

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
That's odd, I can't reproduce the bug. But I did make a change to the dialogue that may fix it, download the zip file now and try the dialogue again.

K

kekayusab

I know this may sound dumb but... '' how do I select an option '' ?

(keep in mind I'm using sby's loader btw)

Screenshot

EDIT:
Actually how do I even open the mod

Last edited by a moderator:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
The "option" in this dialog is basically whatever act you want to start with: intro, 1, 2, 3, or 4. If the buttons doesn't show up, make sure dialogueactions is working correctly. In the zip file for dialogueactions, there's a "How to install" file that explains how to install it correctly.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Bugfix update for Lost girls!
Turns out chapter 3 had a major issue where she wouldn't progress beyond the "dead inside" stage, so I fixed that and a couple of minor issues in the same chapter.
I also changed all the mumble lines to HimAlt1.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm just a mere dialog writer for an amazing hentai game, me. If you don't know what SDT is, stuntock wrote a very nice introduction here.

I know that SDT stands for Super Deep Throat but I did not know that this was related to that game, tried to get SDT to work a few times but it kept screwing up so I said fuck it, thank you for your hard work though.

Crystalis

Potential Patron
I often habe more difficulty installing mods to the loader and watching videos ect to learn to install them is difficult for me. But I'll see what i can abput using this dialogue

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I asked fleet fleet (big thanks to them!) to merge my dialogue threads together into one because I have two new dialogues coming up, and I feel like I'm just spamming the forum if I were to make new threads for those... So if some of the posts in this thread seem a bit strange, it's most likely because they were actually made for another thread.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Maybe I should link this here in case:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.