Ecstatica (1 Viewer)

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
Well, I see that no one posted this here; but there is a game called Ecstatica, it's an old game made for the DOS in witch you can play as a male or female character.
Basically you start out in a village with lots of demons that can beat you up, tie you and beat you up, and more of the beat you up thing. You can hear the moans, you can see your character limping, there is even a female demon or a nymph at some point in the game(witch I forgot if it is ryona there).
This game has a sequel in which you can only play as a male character because if you choose the female in the first one there are some awkward moments witch should have been with the male(other than the lesbian moments).

I couldn't post screens since I don't have the game but I am gonna redownload it soon.
But I don't think that this game is commercial anymore, but it was sometime and that's why I put it in this section.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
This is one of the very first 3D games for the PC. The characters and NPCs look pretty simple but the game is awesome. The atmosphere is very dark and frightening, there are also several ways of environmental deaths. The game perspective is similar like the 1st or 2nd part of Resident Evil. You are controlling your characater (male or female) from 3rd person perspective and when you enter different areas only the perspective changes.
If someone wants to play this game, you will need a DOSBOX - a DOS Emulator for Windows XP/VISTA/7.
You will spend probably some time in configuring it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
This game was recently added to Abandonia, but they're having server issues at the moment. I'll check it out once they're back up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.