Echidna Wars Mini (1 Viewer)

A

Antou

There's no legitimate downloadable version. You could try ripping the game from the page source.
As for your inability to play the game it runs just fine for me on Firefox. Maybe it's related to your browser? Not sure since I don't use Chrome. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Actually im running it with chrome right now although i had to enable java to run the game

sutivlak

Potential Patron
I haven't been able to get this to work in either Firefox or Chrome...Says my Java's out of date, but I have the latest version. Unless there's incompatibility between Java 6 and Java 7?

sutivlak

Potential Patron
Just tried this morning and it worked. Not sure what happened, guess he just needed to recompile with the latest Java?

Hawker65

Potential Patron
Strange.. it tells me to update Java but my Java says it's updated to the newest version.
You might have the Java plugin disabled. If you're on Chrome, type in the adress bar about:plugins, look for java and enable it

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

There's no legitimate downloadable version. You could try ripping the game from the page source.
As for your inability to play the game it runs just fine for me on Firefox. Maybe it's related to your browser? Not sure since I don't use Chrome. Sorry I can't be of more help.
In fact I played once this game and it didn't work anymore. How should I do to rip it? (Well what do you mean?)

sutivlak

Potential Patron
For the while that it didn't work, there was a Java update that was released. I guess something must have been incompatible with the older version of Java, hence the "Your Java is out of date." If the creator recompiled the game in the new version, that would explain why it was fixed without me doing anything. (And yes my Java was running in FF and Chrome earlier, this was the only app that was having trouble.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.