Dynamic Girlfriend (1 Viewer)

HaatShtuph

Potential Patron
Awesome, thanks CGma! I'll dl the new version and check it out.

I didn't think the bug was a combo of [ARMS_LOOSE] and mouse hold, as it doesn't trigger with specific arm loose commands (ie left arm loose) but that makes sense. I don't think [TAP_HANDS] is an invalid command like I previously thought, because it ignores it just fine with the specific arm loose commands, but it could be just [ARMS_LOOSE] in general being a huge nuisance.

I'm curious if it's just the [ARMS_LOOSE] command or the state of both arms being loose causing the bug.

StevieC

Potential Patron
Small suggestion: See if there's a way to make use of the new Dialogue Actions features in a later version?

CGma

Vivacious Visitor
StevieC, I'll look into it. So far I liked to keep things simple with this dialogue but it could be interesting to have an alternate version made for the loader.

--

I had a few comments about the narration being a pain for some of you, so I've decided to make version 1_8_1, uploaded in OP. Which has the narrator replaced by a male dialogue. It's still rough, but if the response is good, I'll probably improve it into something more dynamic as well.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
You really have a lot more flexibility with Loader dialogues. More options, too. And seeing as how this is intended to be a dynamic dialogue in comparison to most, the Loader offers more in terms of interaction.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Fun dialog, good writing and a plausible set of interactions make it more immersive. It's too bad she doesn't recognize other sexual positions, they don't seem to be configured to support AI, so they just confuse it. But this is Super Deep Throat, not Super Grudge Fuck, though that sounds like a fun game.

EDIT: After looking at the script, I'm even more impressed with how much verisimilitude and dimension of character you managed with so few condition checks. Very elegantly done.

A minor problem, but maybe this was intended; at times she closes her eyes during a dialog and doesn't open them, so it becomes easy to misread her mood and state, thereby pissing her off. Clearing cum from Options opens her eyes again, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of decorating her in jizz? Pissing her off isn't so bad, though; the make-up sex is always worth it.

K

KLMS1

IDK, if you're already succesfully tuning out the Headless Dickman and similar unavoidable Animtools goofiness breezing past some dialog incongruities ought to be easy indeed... worked for me, anyway. ;D

And yeah, agreed that this script is by and large 24-carat gold. The flow of speech is still a mite stilted in places TBH but has improved significantly from the early versions and such trifle details are easy enough to ignore when the rest is so good.
...aaaand you could always let your inner Grammar Nazi do a March on Notepad and spend several hours editing such nitpickings more to your liking.
>_>
<_<
...like, so I've heard. From, uh, a friend. And... stuff.

More practically though, the way many of the currently available positions kick the Ruff-O-Meter straight from 0 to 100 without warning is kinda inconvenient and tends to leave the GF pissed off. :-\

derpwoolf79

Potential Patron
Um... so what do you do when she gets turned off? Just wanna be sure, because she got tired, so I just bust the nut and she got mad. So yeah, this is probably a stupid question, but I honestly dunno what I'm doin. I know this is old as Madona's boobs, but here's hoping I get some help.

Skeleton15

Potential Patron
I've been playing with this dialogue for a while and It's very well done thank you. but in the text file I see lines that talk about fuking but when I use animtools those lines don't happen. Is there a correct way to make this happen?

jase

Vivacious Visitor
There's some randomness, so it's pretty guaranteed that if you play long enough, even if you do everything she says she likes, 1) she will get pissed at you 2) the make-up sex will be worth it. If you do nothing but pamper her, then maybe she gets the urge to pick a fight. She says she sometimes gets in the mood to be a bitch and to be treated like one.

someGuy040

Potential Patron
This is a bit stupid (my apologies) but is there a variable in this dialogue that prevents from licking? I though licking was when you hold down left click and bring it close to his penis, then she licks him. I mean, it worked for a few days, and now it won't work anymore. Also, i missed the dialogue part, but what does pulled_up (which is just holding the mouse and sliding up right?) and pulled_down do? Or is is pull_off? Also, for pulled_up and pulled_down to work, i'm assuming we can manually change the settings so he grabs her head (or manually changing the settings in general, since some dialogues break when you do that...)
Thanks

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
This is a bit stupid (my apologies) but is there a variable in this dialogue that prevents from licking?

Check your settings.
Ki8RT8v.png

If the setting boxed in red is off (not checked), she won't lick even if she's in the right spot to do so.

M

MrSW

Are there any prerequisites (mod or clothingwise) to getting the GF to masturbate? (I'm sure it's in there, but being new as I am all I know is to follow the guides inside of the files, and it works for the most part, but I'm sure I'm doing something wrong at some point in the installation or execution... So if it's possible that I'm not supposed to use a certain version of something, I would like to know)

DFSIR

Vivacious Visitor
I've been playing this one since I discovered SDT and I love how it's developed. Is there any chance of there being an update? I've been messing around with the settings and dialogue for fun but I'm wondering if there's any farther this dialogue can go if the author is finished.

MrManhattan

Potential Patron
this Dialogue es pretty cool!!!
i love it

I'm making a Spanish translation of this dialogue

when i finish, i will share with you

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I've been playing this one since I discovered SDT and I love how it's developed. Is there any chance of there being an update? I've been messing around with the settings and dialogue for fun but I'm wondering if there's any farther this dialogue can go if the author is finished.

Check out Dr Zombi's thread which contains a gently revamped version:
DrZombi's Sweet Treats

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.