pleeeease
I'm begging you

For instance
this line, right here
Line 396: cum_on_face:"***YOU WIN***"{"mood":"Ahegao"}
Will display as (given Player name Bob)
"Bob WIN"
[...]
Now, as for the rest of the dialogue, I'll be happy to look that over for you once the checker reports none to a small amount of issues.

And you can't trigger the line, I might add. Particularly, it is a commentary left for myself, meant for a next update's feature.

I appreciate your offer to help, but as this is a work in progress and a lot is subject to change, I'm afraid you'd be wasting your time looking over it.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Put comments
-like this

And yes, you CAN trigger the line.
Have Ahegao mood and cum on her face - that's all it takes.

codenameir

Potential Patron
awesome stuff!! the dynamic dialogues took this game to a whole new level!! :D any place where i csn get more of the dynamism? ;D

D

DarkSlayer

I really enjoy this dialogue so far, but no matter if I use Chrome, Opera or the Standalone Flash Player...the Dialogue often loves to re-play the entry sentences ("So here we are..." etc). I think it sometimes even "resets" her. I'm not sure about that, tho.

Any suggestions or solutions for that?

I currently use the latest ModLoader and nothing else at all.

f93

Casual Client
DarkSlayer said:
the Dialogue often loves to re-play the entry sentences ("So here we are..." etc). I think it sometimes even "resets" her. I'm not sure about that, tho.

Any suggestions or solutions for that?
This is because there's nothing stopping the intro line triggering a second time if she is left alone for too long before you get her to deepthroat for the first time. A lot of more recent story-based dialogues (basically everything after I joined) have a variable that's checked before the intro is played and set after it finishes for the first time (so it plays once, then sets a variable to tell it not to play again). For the moment, just don't leave her alone until she starts saying general lines instead of intro.

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron
Not sure why, but I'm having a sporadic bug with this dialogue - and *only* this dialogue. When she climaxes, there's a 60% chance of the bug hitting.

Basically, she comes unglued. If I try to move her back past the tip of my dick, her body lifts and moves away, freezing all dialogue, and leaving her hair and arms behind. If I left-click while moving, she responds normally, and dialogue continues - until I release the mouse button, where she unglues and everything freezes.

Oh, and she overlays while she's in position. She'll give a handjob, she'll lick, but she's in *front* of the cock and won't interact with it for sucking. You can move her up and down, back and forth, with or without holding, but she simply cannot suck any more due to the overlay.

Not sure why this is happening, but it's happened on the first climax, second, third... Never got beyond a third, because if it doesn't happen on the first two, it *will* happen on the third.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 484

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron
Haven't had the chance to play much this past week. Just finally got to it this morning in the early hours (insomnia sucks, BTW), and wouldn't you know it, I could NOT get the glitch no matter how I tried, for once?

Although... I *did* just finally get around to installing variable arithmetic and dialogue actions yesterday. Wonder if that has something to do with it?

Lucchini

Potential Patron
Really don't like the fact as soon as I choose her to give a handjob shortly after the whole dialogue starts again.. leaving me to have to read the intro again. VERY annoying. Really puts me off from using the dialogue which is a shame because I'm always really looking forward to it.

StevieC

Potential Patron
I know this thread is old but I just got the graphical glitch described...IN LOADER, which has never happened to me before.

Attachments

• Glitch.png
    Glitch.png
    594.6 KB · Views: 325

CGma

Vivacious Visitor
StevieC said:
I know this thread is old but I just got the graphical glitch described...IN LOADER, which has never happened to me before.

I was getting it too and couldn't figure out the issue and thought it was a regular glitch of SDT. I haven't had the problem since I've updated and removed the clench_teeth from when she has an orgasm. I'm only guessing that the various change of arm position in the same line made it crash. Try 1_7 and let me know if it helps.

Edit: Well nevermind, I just stumbled on the crash again. I'll keep running tests and try to see what can cause it.

Lucchini said:
Really don't like the fact as soon as I choose her to give a handjob shortly after the whole dialogue starts again.. leaving me to have to read the intro again. VERY annoying. Really puts me off from using the dialogue which is a shame because I'm always really looking forward to it.

The intro only plays when you're idle before deepthroating.

CGma

Vivacious Visitor
I've been away for a while but I have updated Dynamic Girlfriend to 1_7 with some cool features. It's attached in the OP. Thank you all for your comments and let me know what you think!

limecat

Potential Patron
I really like it! But the narrator pretty much kills it for me, what parts should i remove?

That levitating blowjob-bug seems to have emerged with later release of the loader, i never remeber it from before, but it's only a guess..

HaatShtuph

Potential Patron
Edit final hopefully -
Looks like the command [ARMS_LOOSE] has a tendency to break the game. When I removed all instances of that, it didn't break at all, used it for a solid hour... Even with all the other lines intact.
The dialogue has so many other bugs, though. So many other bugs...
T_T

tl;dr version -

Here's the offending line.
climax_peak:".....[SHOCK]..[ANGRY_MOOD]..[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][HOLD]......[ARMS_LOOSE].[SHOCK]....[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]..[WINCE][SHOCK]..[OPEN_EYES]..[BLINK]....[ARMS_LOOSE]..[WINCE]..[CLOSE_EYES]..[TAP_HANDS]..[ARMS_LOOSE][TAP_HANDS]..[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]...[ARMS_LOOSE]"{"style":"Thought","next":"after_climax"}

The reason it crashes is because [TAP_HANDS] is not a legitimate command while arms are set to loose. Removing the command seems to clear it up for me, no more crashes. (edit - or so I thought)

long version-

Hello everyone! I made this account solely to post this fix. I've been a leecher for some time now, but having nothing noteworthy to add to the board I figured it was best to just continue leeching. I rather like these dynamic dialogues, and was super po'd when this one crashed the instant she came. I mean, come ON - one of the few vanilla dialogues and it didn't work?! FFS, mang! Anyhow, I hope this helps. I don't know the coding off-hand, the [TAP_HANDS] was a guess that paid off. Mostly because I just followed Pim_gd's suggestion of checking the log - thanks for that.

Edit - by vanilla I meant content, not SDT type, just to clarify.

Edit 2 - Oy, found another one, but it's not related to [TAP_HANDS]. It's definitely command related, though. Could it just be that it's breaking from getting conflicting commands, since there isn't anything significantly spacing them apart? Here's the log where it broke this time. It's one of these two lines where it broke, not sure which one though. (3324 and 3336)

3324: Playing line "[OPEN_EYES][SHOCK][RIGHT_ARM_LOOSE][BLINK][CLOSE_EYES] +[ARMS_LOOSE][ARMS_LEGS] Your [ARMS_LOOSE] girlfriend is[RIGHT_ARM_LEGS][SHOCK] orgasming [RIGHT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]"
3325: Trigger found: = [OPEN_EYES]
3326: Trigger found: = [SHOCK]
3327: Trigger found: = [RIGHT_ARM_LOOSE]
3328: Trigger found: = [BLINK]
3329: Trigger found: = [CLOSE_EYES]
3330: Trigger found: = [ARMS_LOOSE]
3331: Trigger found: = [ARMS_LEGS]
3332: Trigger found: = [ARMS_LOOSE]
3333: Trigger found: = [RIGHT_ARM_LEGS]
3334: Trigger found: = [SHOCK]
3335: Trigger found: = [RIGHT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]
3336: Playing line ".....[SHOCK]..[ANGRY_MOOD]..[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][HOLD]......[ARMS_LOOSE].[SHOCK]....[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]..[WINCE][SHOCK]..[OPEN_EYES]..[BLINK]....[ARMS_LOOSE]..[WINCE]..[CLOSE_EYES]...[ARMS_LOOSE]..[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]...[ARMS_LOOSE]"

CGma

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks HaatShtuph and Limecat for your comments. I also found the cause of the problem yesterday for the graphical glitch but you've beat me to it. Arm_loose is really the culprit. What I've found is that the glitch happens always when you drag the body (by holding down mouse button) during the arm_loose animation. I didn't know about tap_hands, but it makes sense too.

Anyway, I'm working on other major improvements for the update1_8, I should have it ready in a day or two. Until then, I suggest editing and simply removing all the arm_loose from the txt file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.