DW 4 HYPER (1 Viewer)

_matt

Potential Patron
more like a gameplay than ryona but this my 1st ryona vid...i know the re3 i post earlier looks better...maybe try to do it again later...it seem on youtube there is only one uploader for Dynasty warrior but its in japanese and only using 2 same character......i think few of the character kinda hot.....and yeah feel free to use this vid to upload to youtube...i got my own youtube account but for uploading music not ryona haha...and tell me if htere is any character you wanna see or i wont upload anymore and try to do other games>_<

sun shiang xiang
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ydtejzygtmm
zhen ji

Last edited by a moderator:

_matt

Potential Patron
haha thx..it seems i once change the setting in direct x config or sound properties thats why the audio wont record im still using frap version 2.something...
so how was the vid?i still think it is more toward dw4 gameplay review rather than ryona vid haha...i do that cause if i not mistaken someone commented on youtube saying if you purposely suicide its not really ryona..but i do think it is his personal opinion and as for me suicide or not...im fine with both>_<

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
The vid was great. I'm not sure what that guy meant, I purposely lose/die in all of my videos so if that was the case, I wouldn't have many ryona videos on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.