Dragons Dogma (1 Viewer)

O

officerlumpy

I have had the game for a few weeks now. I am Level 79, got multiple vocations, beat game twice, fell in love with princess and Madeleine, now working on Selene.
My pawn is eternally a Mage to help my friends.
My party all wears sexy whore clothes.

Favorite guro moment(s): Me performing Masterful Kill on female bandits, Comet Shot/Sniper skills on people
Favorite Ryona moment(s): Princess dying.
Favorite vore: Me eating 'shrooms

As for the weather thing, they already have it. Sometimes in the morning, it stays really cloudy and it has a light drizzle. Won't drench you, but looks nice. Makes seeing harder though.
Once you kill the dragon, the "black sky" thing happens. Hell creatures come forth.

S

ssdanku

I have had the game since the release date and i still haven't beaten it lol, but that's because my first game save became corrupted and i had to start over and then lollipop chainsaw came out so i have been switching between the two lol. I love the game as well one of my biggest gripes is the 1 save file unless u use a usb stick, and probably the lack of fast travel besides the ferrystones but other than that i really like the game and the amount of ryona possibilities doesn't hurt it either >.>

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
As for the weather thing, they already have it. Sometimes in the morning, it stays really cloudy and it has a light drizzle. Won't drench you, but looks nice. Makes seeing harder though.
Once you kill the dragon, the "black sky" thing happens. Hell creatures come forth.

I noticed the cloudy days, but never a drizzle.
I'd like for more drastic changes in weather like heavy rain, or fog, or the like. With gameplay aspects to them (different monsters, behavioral changes with monsters, and so fourth.) It's be great for keeping things fresh as you play, and they could even have a forecast to see what the weather will be like each time you rest at an inn or enter a town.
Just an idea. I don't think the game needs it, but it would be interesting.

On another note; I recently backed up my save and started a new file, and I forgot how difficult it could be at the beginning. It's still fun, but man, it feels strange when bandits are giving me trouble considering a day ago I could hit them once and drop them.

Finally; it sounds like Capcom considers Dragon's Dogma something of a success. So we can expect a sequel in the far future.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i'm not even sure if this will work (have'nt tested them yet!) but i was getting to a save state that i wanted to keep and then, leaving the game and making a new ps3 "user" and copying the save to that user, i'm guessing when you copy it back it "might" let you play from that save, just be sure to copy your main save to a new user too before you overwrite it with the earlier save! :-3

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
The new Dragon's Dogma expansion, Dark Arisen, has some pretty neat vore in it. In the game there are Mimic's containing a large worm which will swallow whoever opens the chest head first with their legs kicking outside. If they run out of health they're swallowed whole, with a real nice bulge traveling through the worm. You can see a video of it here.

A larger version of the evil eye returns and I'm assuming it can eat characters as well. I'm hoping there are other enemies they haven't shown yet. The rest appear to be reskins and act more or less the same as their counterparts from the main game, at least when it comes to grabs. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to the expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I hope the new one has some more squeezing creatures. Would love to see a serpent wrap around a female player character or some gribbly hoist the female player up into a crushing bearhug. Alas... one can only dream, I never build my hopes up anymore as very few games have my own personal tastes XD

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I hope the new one has some more squeezing creatures. Would love to see a serpent wrap around a female player character or some gribbly hoist the female player up into a crushing bearhug. Alas... one can only dream, I never build my hopes up anymore as very few games have my own personal tastes XD

Was there any game that has a snake/serpent wrap around females ? I also love the wrap ryona :)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Was there any game that has a snake/serpent wrap around females ? I also love the wrap ryona :)

Very few that I know of. An old one was Eternal Champions for the Mega Drive/Genesis. It was a fighting game which a character called Xavier could turn his staff into a ghostly snake. It would wrap around the opponent and squeeze and bite them. There were two females in that game.
Shinobi for the PS2 had the quickest of a snake capturing the damsel in it, was far too quick though. It wraps her up and she falls asleep immediately. Might have lasted about two seconds tops.
Resident Evil remake for gamecube was another one that was too quick. Yawn has a fatality move where it wraps around Jill to try and eat her. The screen is literally already going dark as it wraps around her. She does make a sexy moan though.

Generally speaking, I don't believe constrictors get any love in any games, at least not when females are involved. Sad story... :(

C'mon Dragon's Dogma! Ye can change this!... But it no doubt won't XD

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Very few that I know of. An old one was Eternal Champions for the Mega Drive/Genesis. It was a fighting game which a character called Xavier could turn his staff into a ghostly snake. It would wrap around the opponent and squeeze and bite them. There were two females in that game.
Shinobi for the PS2 had the quickest of a snake capturing the damsel in it, was far too quick though. It wraps her up and she falls asleep immediately. Might have lasted about two seconds tops.
Resident Evil remake for gamecube was another one that was too quick. Yawn has a fatality move where it wraps around Jill to try and eat her. The screen is literally already going dark as it wraps around her. She does make a sexy moan though.

Generally speaking, I don't believe constrictors get any love in any games, at least not when females are involved. Sad story... :(

C'mon Dragon's Dogma! Ye can change this!... But it no doubt won't XD

Irving wrapping around Sheva in RE5 can be counted too , one of its tentacles can capture her and wrap her body completely

it is true that it is a sad story that wrapping isn't available a lot in games involving video game :(

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I'm looking forward to finally give this game a try when it's on PC, both for the ryona and just the gameplay. Sounds like an underrated gem.
I didn't know it had sexy female bandits, or big-boobed harpies. Or skimpy armors for player characters.

The combat always looked fun, too.

puca

Club Regular
I'm looking forward to finally give this game a try when it's on PC, both for the ryona and just the gameplay. Sounds like an underrated gem.
I didn't know it had sexy female bandits, or big-boobed harpies. Or skimpy armors for player characters.

The combat always looked fun, too.

Really underrated imo. It's got its share of quirks and problems, but it's one of my favourite RPGs ever. There's just something magical that comes out of having a Japanese dev try and make a Western-style RPG (see also: Souls series).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.