Dragon Age Origins (1 Viewer)

fonglee

Content Creator
Just some old mods I had done for it.

First up, the one that started it all..
View attachment 14625
View attachment 14627

Next is the replacer which pretty much makes those first 2 files obsolete...
View attachment 14629

Next is TnT's Black Widow with smaller breasts...
View attachment 14631

Followed by TnT's Blade Dancer with smaller breasts...
View attachment 19091

Now TnT's Massive Armor...
View attachment 19090

And Hsli's Sexy Mage Robes...
View attachment 19092

Note: The 3 TnT files are also available at Nexus but the others were only on the old GVZ...

Edit:working on reducing filesize for Hsli's Sexy Robes so it can hopefully be posted right here...and done. :cool:

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Oh,that beauty,good Fonglee!Bravo,really,bravo! Some of it I have always and long ago,some not,but...bravo!Black Widow And Blade Dancer is my favorite DAO mods and I uses it permanently for this great game! I need to install DAO quickly now!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

fonglee

Content Creator
Yeah, Itze had 1 that removed part of her top that he released about 2 days before mine and seeing how much trouble it was to remove just enough, and then paint the rest covering the huge rectangular hole in her back, I knew why he did that. If you look closely, you can see a tiny seam at her side even in the screenshots.

@Styx101 if you have not used Hsli's sexy mage robes before, you owe it to yourself to try them, he has added some more since I did this but the mod still works with his latest file.

Sheppard

Potential Patron
Hello,

where can i download the Hsli's Sexy Mage Robes Version from fonglee?

Last edited by a moderator:

fonglee

Content Creator
Head over to nexus and get some realistic looking mods, those are old and outdated.

Just curious, what are these new more realistic mods of which you speak? Been there, haven't seen a thing...:confused:

As far as the Hsli mod is concerned let me know if you have any problems with it, I don't think I removed anything important but ya never know...:rolleyes:

fonglee

Content Creator
Yeah Hsli released a couple of extra outfits in 2.55 that I never got around to tweaking, but the mod still worked for those that I did. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.