Dr. Cursed's Zone-Tan: Updated with Tattered Sweater (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Sukmeoff said:
kinkman said:
Sukmeoff said:
I see the DL links for the boots and some of the tops but not the torn top, that's the only thing I want. Am I doing sumpn wrong? HALP!

Also, Kinkman, who is the artist who made your animated avatar? I'd love to see more of his/her work.

it would be nice if people that post previews, would also post the source files. ;)

you have a PM Sukmeoff
So are you saying there is no link? WEAK! Anyone have this? Can share?
Zone boots version 2 is the torn sweater... it's quite obvious.

Zone Outfit Ver 2.png
Zone Boots Ver 2.swf
See the correlation

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Zone boots version 2 is the torn sweater... it's quite obvious.

Zone Outfit Ver 2.png
Zone Boots Ver 2.swf
See the correlation
I would agree if it wasn't named "boots" but the help is much appreciated.

No, wait, I see now, the ones above it have boots and sweater in one file. Disregard. I suck cocks.

zxc369

Potential Patron
Well, I must apologize for such a long hiatus which I am still on... Summer here is so eventful that laziness kind of consumes me; especially with all the free concerts every midweek, the Niagara falls tightrope walker rope walking across the beach, and an airshow tomorrow with a million attendees. The doctor will try to squeeze a bit of work on the Zone-tan outfit before he starts middle school... Hahaha joking joking, I'm not underage! I swear! I'll let you guys vote, what do you want done first? A Halloween recolor of Zone-tan's torn outfits + the witch hat, or adding the sleeves tied behind the back on version 1 of the outfit? Also, sorry to the one disgruntled about me naming the outfit ver2 "boots" but all of them use the same .fla file.

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
zxc369 said:
Well, I must apologize for such a long hiatus which I am still on... Summer here is so eventful that laziness kind of consumes me; especially with all the free concerts every midweek, the Niagara falls tightrope walker rope walking across the beach, and an airshow tomorrow with a million attendees. The doctor will try to squeeze a bit of work on the Zone-tan outfit before he starts middle school... Hahaha joking joking, I'm not underage! I swear! I'll let you guys vote, what do you want done first? A Halloween recolor of Zone-tan's torn outfits + the witch hat, or adding the sleeves tied behind the back on version 1 of the outfit? Also, sorry to the one disgruntled about me naming the outfit ver2 "boots" but all of them use the same .fla file.
I was only disgruntled for looking like a dumb ass. My fault, not yours.

Shybear

Potential Patron
The sweater and boots (all versions) are excellent thanks very much for those.

I'm not too fond of the hair, i think it's the skin tone and general disgruntled look she has while using it.. I prefer a happier Zone-tan with an actual skin tone.

One thing i asked Zone once was what she wore for underwear. Zone replied that she wears purple panties with the skull logo on the front. I think the whole "she wears nothing" thing was just a pitch for that fake doujin cover someone made.

~Edit~ Didn't see your post above till after i posted.. The Halloween version of her outfit would be great!

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Hey, instead of making a Halloween colored version, could you just make it color customizable? Like tie them into the shirt color sliders? Cuz that would be funky-fresh!

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Quick clarification:

So Zone-tan is the personification of an internet hentai flash artist?

EDIT: Looked it up. Zone and Zone-Tan = AWESOME.

max7238

Potential Patron
ElQonquiztador said:
Quick clarification:

So Zone-tan is the personification of an internet hentai flash artist?

EDIT: Looked it up. Zone and Zone-Tan = AWESOME.

Someone didn't know about Zone!?
Thank goodness you looked it up! That was almost the apocalypse...

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
max7238 said:
Someone didn't know about Zone!?
Thank goodness you looked it up! That was almost the apocalypse...
I apologize for my inattentiveness. I guess I just haven't been much of a hentai fiend recently. :P

Lord_Dragon

Potential Patron
is there a link that i can actully download the files because the swf files just played even tho they are mods for the SDT game so please have a link to the download

stuntcock

Content Creator
is there a link that i can actully download the files
The download links are exactly the same as the URLs which you'll find in the first post (by hovering your mouse pointer over the filenames of the attachments). For example:
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/zone-boots-swf.30968/

When you click one of those hyperlinks, you should be prompted to Open or Save As. Choose the latter.

If your browser does not present such a choice, then right-click on the hyperlink instead. In the context menu, choose "Save Link As".

If the context menu does not offer that option, then please try to get a screenshot so that we can figure out what's going wrong.

because the swf files just played even tho they are mods for the SDT game so please have a link to the download
If the SWF file is already "playing" in your browser window then you can select File > Save Page from the main menu. It's less convenient than downloading the file normally, but it should achieve the same result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.