DP position - question (1 Viewer)

edvance

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

So I was thinking about doing a double penetration position within SDT. Now, are there any serious obstacles in doing so ? As I can see noone attempted to make that position which makes me wonder. I did some testing in anim tools a while ago, but had some other work to do at the time.
Now I'm curious if it would be possible to trigger the standard deepthroat sound effects, while touching different part of the body ? I mean, besides the normal sound being triggered while the D is entering the throat, I wanted to make another overlapping sound (the same sound effect), when the D is touching the behind. Do you think there would be any difficulties in changing the actionscript for this ?
Thanks,
Cheers !

stuntcock

Content Creator
So I was thinking about doing a double penetration position within SDT. Now, are there any serious obstacles in doing so ?
An honest implemented-in-game-mechanics DP scene (in which all three characters move in response to the user's input) is infeasible. SDT contains too much hardcoded logic which enshrines the idea of 1 guy + 1 girl.

You can achieve a visual DP effect by using Dante's mods: Reverse Cowgirl, Helping Hands, Futa Humper. These mods draw a third body into the scene (example), but the extra body is merely "glued" to one of the 2 primary characters. In the case of Reverse Cowgirl, the dude underneath is technically a pair of pants being worn by the girl. The extra body doesn't move properly and can't be customized by the player ... but if you setup the scene correctly (Animtools, zoom/crop, etc) then you can conceal many of those weaknesses.

Depending on the exact type of DP scene which you seek to create, Dante's mods might be insufficient. If you're hoping for a "spitroast" position then none of the existing mods would suffice -- you'd want the extra guy to be in an entirely different place. BUT you could re-apply Dante's techniques in order to draw an extra dude in the appropriate location (and then make him thrust back-and-forth). Dante has shared his FLA source files, so there's no major technical barrier. You'd need help from a Flash modder (assuming that you don't already know how to use Flash) but if you can present a clear idea (sketches, WIP files, etc) then it shouldn't be too hard to find a volunteer.

Now I'm curious if it would be possible to trigger the standard deepthroat sound effects, while touching different part of the body ?
Animtools already does this. Read the Settings file carefully; there are various configuration options which govern how "noisy" the various bodycontact interactions should be.

I mean, besides the normal sound being triggered while the D is entering the throat, I wanted to make another overlapping sound (the same sound effect), when the D is touching the behind.
If you're talking about a spitroast scene with overlapping audio then yes, it's possible. The "behind" guy would be running a fixed animation loop (following Dante's example) and it's easy to play a sound effect at the appropriate moment in the loop. The major problem here is that the noise would be extremely repetitive and annoying, so it would be a good idea to include some randomness in the loop (different thrust speeds, 2-3 different penetration noises, penetration noises played at different volume levels, etc).

The "throat" guy would be controlled by the player and would generate noise based on SDT's usual rules.

edvance

Potential Patron
Thank you so much for your detailed response.

Recoding the game into controlling more than one character is obviously out of the picture. I have played Dante's DP mod and from what I could see the man under was simply a flash animation - and that is something I would be interested in doing, however, my vision is so that the player could control man above the girl (with the man under being, again, either an animation or just a static graphic). From what I could see animtools allow doing this and it looks quite naturally.

I was also thinking of adding the fellatio aspect as an additional flash animation - without any interaction of the player. However, with the girl moving all the time I guess it would be troublesome, but I could see it being like - for example - girl swallowing the penis while the man behind is out of her as she lean forward, and penis exiting the mouth while the player control the man behind to insert so that she lean back. I guess it's kinda confusing but I could see it work :) It would be nice to have those sounds playing, but I guess this can be done within flash animation.

Anyway, I think I will update you guys of my progress and thanks again for your thoughts !

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I was also thinking of adding the fellatio aspect as an additional flash animation
Not worth the trouble.

There's a LOT of logic which governs fellatio (which makes sense because that's the whole point of the game). The girl's jaw needs to open and close based on the position of the penis; spit strands need to be drawn; the tongue should occasionally reach outwards; the mouth shape should reflect mood (smile/frown); swallowing and speech and etc etc.

It's possible to do all of this by invoking ActionScript snippets at appropriate moments in the fellatio-animation loop, but it would be hugely complicated and highly susceptible to errors.

If fellatio is included in the scene then it ought to be the "real" gameplay interaction (with the anal/vaginal/footjob/etc being a "fake" animation loop). If you're doing something else (e.g. simultaneous anal + vaginal) then the real/fake choice would be at your discretion.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
It's reallt too bad I could never figure out a way to leave the Thigh-Shin-Foot part to be attacked to the floor, but move like the HIM. The foot would be stationary, but the thigh and shin would float with the torso. Could you imagine the possibilities?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Could you imagine the possibilities?
SDT wants the girl's head to be in a specific place. We've pinned the foot to a specific patch of floor. We ask the game to pose the calf, thigh, hips, and torso in a way which fulfills those two constraints. That's not enough information. There are too many possibilities.

Imagine that the head is placed 1 meter above the foot. You expect the girl to squat down with her hips directly above her ankles and the torso held vertical. Instead you get this:

Nc9eMI1.jpg

Inverse kinematics systems usually allow only three elements (e.g. hip-knee-ankle), because larger numbers are more difficult to manage. In order to yield a satisfactory solution for a complex skeleton, the system needs to know about the permissible range-of-motion for various joints, the sustainable torque of rotating elements, and the masses of different body parts.

But sometimes you want the character to assume an "impossible" pose, because the character is being supported by a piece of furniture (or a bondage device, or they're leaning against another character).

And sometimes you don't want the feet to be anchored to the ground. Perhaps you want the hands and knees anchored to the ground instead. Or maybe the character is being held aloft with no ground-contact at all.

You can't easily hack this stuff into an existing game. It should really be included in the initial design if you want it to work properly.

--------------------​

The reason that it works for HIM is because hiw tween is based on the position of his pelvis (rather than the position of his non-existent head). Each of his ankles has a target position, so conventional IK (hip-knee-ankle) can solve the problem without much difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.