Down for the count or able to fight back? (1 Viewer)

glutton

Potential Patron
Do you prefer to imagine your ryona girls as being completely defeated, or just temporarily disadvantaged and soon to make a comeback? I much prefer the latter... it makes them that much more epically badass and cute to be able to endure a savage beating and battle back!

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
in case of F/F , I prefer completely defeated.
in case of F/M, and female is defeated , I prefer temporarily disadvantaged.
in case of F/M, and male is defeated, I prefer temporarily disadvantaged.
in case of M/M, sorry this case is out of my sight.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Down for the count. I like for them to start off valiant and confident and be reduced to a physical and emotional wreck.

glutton

Potential Patron
Down for the count. I like for them to start off valiant and confident and be reduced to a physical and emotional wreck.

Yes I see your sig... it is pretty cute lol, although in my fantasy her opponent would then hit her again and she would get up mad and fight back!

L

Lili

I prefer down for the count and a little more. Maybe she is on even ground at the beginning and can hold her own, but ultimately her efforts are futile. Defeat should not be the end, I think, because "to the victor go the spoils," they say.

glutton

Potential Patron
So when you see pretty Lili pinned beneath Bryan in his beating winpose and getting her face pounded in by his fists, you don't want her to get up afterwards and kick his ass? Aww.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I prefer a man completely destroying and humiliating the girl in a fight, so that a thought to start fighting again wouldn't even cross her mind even if she still had some strength to get up.

So when you see pretty Lili pinned beneath Bryan in his beating winpose and getting her face pounded in by his fists, you don't want her to get up afterwards and kick his ass? Aww.

I understand the appeal, but such a comeback would have nothing to do with ryona (unless we're talking about gyaku ryona, but then in my opinion videos in which there's focus on the girl beating up a guy and not on the man getting beaten up aren't even gyaku ryona, but pure femdom). Not to mention, that comebacks almost always look rather silly.

glutton

Potential Patron
such a comeback would have nothing to do with ryona

Well I like the focus of my fantasy to be the girl getting hurt which is definitely ryona, but also to imagine that she is not fully defeated and will eventually find the strength to battle back.

Where is your avatar from? It's hot, and the girl looks like she's trying to get up...

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Where is your avatar from? It's hot, and the girl looks like she's trying to get up...

I wish I knew that myself. I found it with two other pictures in some Yahoo group. I've tried googling the words visible in these photos, but to no avail. It looks like a part of some advert, although a damn strange one.

Anyway, here they are in full size:

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Maybe you'll have more luck than me finding where they're from.

Last edited by a moderator:

glutton

Potential Patron
I wish I knew that myself. I found it with two other pictures in some Yahoo group. I've tried googling the words visible in these photos, but to no avail. It looks like a part of some advert, although a damn strange one.

Anyway, here they are in full size:

View attachment 10707

View attachment 10708

View attachment 10709

Maybe you'll have more luck than me finding where they're from.

Thanks for the pics - they seem to come from this shoot: Sofie Winters - Mokkels.nl for a magazine, there do not appear to be any other pictures of her in trouble unfortunately, but judging from her triumphant pose in one of the pics she probably does not lose the fight. :D

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Damn, how did you find those? Good find!

In my opinion, that picture in which she is standing in the corner of the ring (is that the pic you mean?) shows her before the fight. What's more, she doesn't look very happy during the shower, which I assume she is taking after the fight. Finally, she wouldn't stand a change against that guy if this fight is even remotely realistic.

glutton

Potential Patron
Google reverse image search works wonders.

As far as her being beaten or not goes, it seems unlikely they'd intend to have the model in a sexy shoot beaten down by a man. :P

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Well, the only pic we've found of the actual fight shows her down on her fours and her opponent standing over her and ready to dish out more punishment, so there's that ;P

glutton

Potential Patron
It would probably be kind of a boner killer (for non-ryona fans) to imagine this d30bd7f08f.jpg being beaten unconscious or until she's otherwise unable to stand up lol.

I'm just sad I can't find a bigger version of her downed pic though, it's really good. I can easily imagine the punch that led to it crashing into her chin and rattling her brain, and her slumping to the canvas as her legs give out... only for her fit arms to push her body shakily upwards as she valiantly refuses to accept defeat. :)

glutton

Potential Patron
So somebody finally uploaded a bigger version of that pic to a yahoo group (probably the same one where you found the older versions?) and it is epic indeed... SofieWinters(10).jpg

Her face is great, she looks really hurt!

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
It would probably be kind of a boner killer (for non-ryona fans) to imagine this View attachment 10713 being beaten unconscious or until she's otherwise unable to stand up lol.

Well, then they shouldn't put her in such a situation in the first place. A ring is no place for a dainty model, especially when there is a man in the opposite corner. Besides, I think that if it was another hot woman who would be pounding on her, even non-ryona fans would find it hot. Double standards, but what can you do?

I can easily imagine the punch that led to it crashing into her chin and rattling her brain, and her slumping to the canvas as her legs give out... only for her fit arms to push her body shakily upwards as she valiantly refuses to accept defeat. :)

That is actually pretty hot. In spite of what I've said earlier, I like the idea of a girl with a strong fighting spirit who refuses to give up and gets back on the feet after getting knocked down. Only in my type of ryona her male opponent just thrashes her again after she's gotten up :)

Oh, and thanks a lot for that higher-res image. May I ask you for the link to the group where you've found it?

Ares

Potential Patron

Yeah, I'm with you on that. By the end they are completely knocked out. I mean, in my head they'll be back for more someday (where their next defeat will be even more humiliating because they'll want revenge but will lose again), but at this point they have been utterly defeated. It's usually nice at certain points during the fight to see the surprise on their faces as it dawns on them that they are losing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.