Dolls Series Returns: Who will be the victim in Dolls 4? (1 Viewer)

Dolls Series Returns: Who will be the victim in Dolls 4? (2 choices)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyonaSensei

Potential Patron
I had a lot of fun making the Dolls series and there were a lot of people who seemed to enjoy it.

Now that I'm back I'm going to be hosting a new fiction for Dolls. I like to let the community vote and decide who the next Doll will be. So here are your choices...

V J
VICTORIA-JUSTICE-at-Keep-A-Child-Alive-Dream-Halloween-Party-in-Santa-Monica-2.jpg

A G
tumblr_n1sf8vN4Qb1socqn6o1_1280.jpg

T S

full.jpg

K S
Kristen+Stewart+-The+Tonight+Show+with+Jay+Leno-May_4-002.jpg

E R
Emma-Roberts-5.jpg

S G
ntrWQYm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Damn. This is a hard choice. There's so much you can do with pretty much any of them.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please don't use the names of real people. See site rules (link in my siggie)
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Freeky Monkey

Potential Patron
Nice to meet you fleet. I'm assuming that was intended for me. By real i'm guessing you mean people in my personal life and not celebrities such as the above? EDIT - Now I feel stupid. I assumed wrong. --__--

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nice to meet you fleet. I'm assuming that was intended for me. By real i'm guessing you mean people in my personal life and not celebrities such as the above? EDIT - Now I feel stupid. I assumed wrong. --__--

Nice to meet you, too. I frequently feel stupid. The cautionary post was intended for the original poster, but the rule applies to all members.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.