DMC: Devil May Cry 5 - Kat Mods (1 Viewer)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Looking for Internet about a mod for Kat in DMC5 I found this ....

Black-kat - DmC

DmC - Black Kat.jpg DmC - Black Kat2.jpg Is an pretty nice work.. ¿right?

But ..... what hides Kat under that neckline?? ......

DmC - Black Kat- here!!!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
Can someone post some screenshots ? That'd be a good idea to get more people going for that mod :)

Thanks for the share !

cosmicftw

Potential Patron
Can someone post some screenshots ? That'd be a good idea to get more people going for that mod :)

Thanks for the share !

I am using this mod for Kat, I have just changed the tattoo on her breast, see screens for a couple of versions :)
Thanks for the upload and the work of the original modder.
Cos.

DMC-DevilMayCry 2013-02-12 02-22-27-18.png DMC-DevilMayCry 2013-02-12 02-22-07-36.png DMC-DevilMayCry 2013-02-12 02-04-05-39.png

cosmicftw

Potential Patron
Here ya go....I have an issue with the texmod.def file when creating the tpf....where the mod won't work unless I change the files to point to the actual folder i have the textures in i.e. (0xBC09045F|C:\Users\xxxx\mods\DMC-DEVILMAYCRY.EXE_0xBC09045F.tga) is this normal?...first time using texmod for me.
Cos.

Attachments

CosmicFTW_Kat_Dragon.rar
1.7 MB · Views: 1,085

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Here ya go....I have an issue with the texmod.def file when creating the tpf....where the mod won't work unless I change the files to point to the actual folder i have the textures in i.e. (0xBC09045F|C:\Users\xxxx\mods\DMC-DEVILMAYCRY.EXE_0xBC09045F.tga) is this normal?...first time using texmod for me.
Cos.

ok! I too spent! You can do two things .... 1st - Open file "TexMod.log" and edit the path to the folder where you have the files, or 2 - put the files you will use with texmod in the original folder and the backup in another folder! so I do.

try this!!
The nude is on the way !

cosmicftw

Potential Patron
ok! I too spent! You can do two things .... 1st - Open file "TexMod.log" and edit the path to the folder where you have the files, or 2 - put the files you will use with texmod in the original folder and the backup in another folder! so I do.

try this!!
The nude is on the way !

Cheers, wow you made the hood partially transparent! Cool, from the back it makes her hole neck transparent though :( the see through/style top is good also :) any way to get rid of the jacket all together and just have the body underneath?
Cos.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
the problem of making the hoodcompletely transparent is the hole left by the mesh ... is not well! I will try to fix it and edit the jeans

dmc kat5.png

But this is not the nude patch 100% finished ..... only one test

Attachments

dmc kat5.rar
759 KB · Views: 1,236

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Windows 7/Vista/8

- C:\ProgramData\Steam\(Your steam id)\220440\storage

- C:\Users\All Users\Steam\xxx\220440\storage

Windows XP

- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Steam\(Your steam id)\220440\storage

I have a save game that may be of interest to someone

DmC Savegame (1).jpg DmC Savegame (2).jpg

Attachments

DmC Savegame.rar
103.9 KB · Views: 317

sindito

Avid Affiliate
It seems that this topic does not interest many!! A very recent game with some style and only Dante mods go .... Nobody dares with NUDE Mod???

This was a page where previously created and posted bigs naked patch of many games ... Now we are locked into a few games ... GVZ has lost momentum and is slowly disappearing from this great world that is mooding, Mens!

styx101

Swell Supporter
El Diablo vino por ellos...:confused:
Hey,gentlemen!
It's all right now-the sky is blue,the grass is green and the snow is white.And GVZ still alive.Alive now!
We Are still alive! Beautiful girls still alive,good games still alive and talented modders still alive too! Long live GVZ!
Yours truly Styx The King Of Snow (still alive too)...:D

styx101

Swell Supporter
Good words,dear Xellos!
In my country people says : "Break down easily, but hard to build".And I believe in new GVZ and all of my dear friends here. :)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Nice work Sindito, yeah GVZ is a bit smaller, but hopefully it will grow back to level it was before.

El Diablo vino y lloró en mi habitación... No sabía nada de ellos y sus obras le han vencido!!
The
Devil came and cried into my room... He knew nothing about them and their works have won!!

Good Words friend xellos!!!

This an Goshtbuster Mod..... if you have to hunt a ghost to be well dressed, no?

Kat Ghostbuster Mod 1.jpg Kat Ghostbuster Mod 2.jpg

Attachments

Kat GhostBuster Mod v1.0.rar
2.2 MB · Views: 345

M

Mandios

Lol i cant use the Skins... I start it with Texmod, and nothing happens :S Please help i hate the normal Skin ...
Ps: All skins are very nice :D Good Job :P

sindito

Avid Affiliate
1º- Thanks to Cosmicftw for the help, I'll look and set it up to do more screenshots of my mods!
2º- Mandios answer you via PM.
Thanks at alls!!! I continue to work, because the Devil is lurking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.