DMC: Devil May Cry 5 - Kat Mods (1 Viewer)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Gentlemen .... Bloody Palace Mode is available for PC!

DmC Devil May Cry Bloody Palace DLC
SIZE: 211 MB

Last edited by a moderator:

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Nice the mods,Thanks is share.

Thanks Phuket ... Soon I'll have some more of Kat mod ready (Nude versions included)

For now ... and for those who like Kat original ... here have it but with good chest.

DmC Kat Original Bust Mod.jpg

Attachments

DmC Kat Original Bust Mod.rar
1 MB · Views: 1,232

BloodRA

Potential Patron
Nice ! Thanks for the nude mod ,but it would be complete mod (no grid). Sorry for bad English :\

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Lol i cant use the Skins... I start it with Texmod, and nothing happens :S Please help i hate the normal Skin ...
Ps: All skins are very nice :D Good Job :P

Mandios ... you've solved that problem with the mods (skins) ???

BloodRA

Potential Patron
Good Job :) sindito . But somebody is necessary who is able to work well in photoshop :\ Then normal nude patch will turn out

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Good Job :) sindito . But somebody is necessary who is able to work well in photoshop :\ Then normal nude patch will turn out

Make a full nude mod is possible when you have knowledge to modify the meshes of the character. Unfortunately I do not ... yet!
The most one can do is modify Texmod textures so that they appear what they are not! it really is a great job but "Rome was not built in two days" Sorry if not like my mod .... I do what I can!:confused:

sindito

Avid Affiliate
how the bloody hell do you start bloddy palce i have thi for the 360 and i downloaded it but i dont see it anywhere on my screen

and one more thing im gonna have to chock a bitch if i cant find it lol

ufff! for the 360 ​​do not know .... I use PC version ... only that to have that option (in main menu) you have to have finished the entire game in any Difficulty level ....

killzone12

Content Creator
i have finished dmc on devil hunter and nephilim or do i have to beat it on son of sparda difficulty?? i looked up how to unlock it and it says beat the game on a difficulty which i did so what gives? i might just download it again to see it that works

sindito

Avid Affiliate
i have finished dmc on devil hunter and nephilim or do i have to beat it on son of sparda difficulty?? i looked up how to unlock it and it says beat the game on a difficulty which i did so what gives? i might just download it again to see it that works

In pc version you have the 2update installed for play this dlc ....

by this page...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/703989-dmc-devil-may-cry-bloody-palace ....

Bloody Palace can be played only after you complete the main DmC Devil May Cry story mode.

Try replay the main game:confused:

I can not help more ... sorry .... but try search by google to see!

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Sindito and all
Are You complete this game? What's Your impressions? I still not play it,installed only now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.