DMC: Devil May Cry 5 - Kat Mods (1 Viewer)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
To Sindito and all
Are You complete this game? What's Your impressions? I still not play it,installed only now...

I'm a fan of this series ... DmC is an excellent hack and slash game .... especially this new version of the game .... different context to the above but with a very good perspective ... with good graphics and action is unstoppable as you go up the levels of difficulty ... For me, one of its kind, has a 8.5/10 ... but tastes .... colors!

sindito

Avid Affiliate
A Transparent Outfit with sexy Bra and Tanga... Updated!!

DmC Kat Transparent Green Outfit (1).jpg DmC Kat Transparent Green Outfit (2).jpg DmC Kat Transparent Green Outfit (3).jpg
If you do not like ..... Why do you look???

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

xellos49698

Content Creator
I think you just perfected this mod Sindito. One minor change suggested though. I understand why your still showing her bra lines as this is a transparent model, but if it were me I would remove the two minor lines inbetween the cups.

DmCKat minor change.jpg

They're not necessary and dis shape her breasts a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

killzone12

Content Creator
does anyone have a dmc save that i could use? ive downloaded a couple of them for savemygames.fr site and when ever i put the files into the right place it doesnt show the game save when i start up dmc ii have win7 the description of the saves were for winxp so can someone help a penguin out??

sindito

Avid Affiliate

johnbao

Potential Patron
good works sindito smiles, and im looking forward for new pure nude mods with trimmed pubic hair and realistic vagina parts. or hairy ones lol

sindito

Avid Affiliate
good works sindito smiles, and im looking forward for new pure nude mods with trimmed pubic hair and realistic vagina parts. or hairy ones lol

ok lol!! i´m not work actually in this game, for now ... your work would be much awaited for the users!
any questions ... you just ask, ok?

johnbao

Potential Patron
@ admin please fix the forum im getting Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
on all those attacments from thsi page i want to get the save game for pc because i just bought the games hehe.. can someone upload it to mediafire or other free hosts for the savegames?

sindito

Avid Affiliate
@ admin please fix the forum im getting Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
on all those attacments from thsi page i want to get the save game for pc because i just bought the games hehe.. can someone upload it to mediafire or other free hosts for the savegames?

Thanks for de Admin for re-open thread... the files are restoring!!!

K

keempoy

hi there.. can u teach me how to install that file in DMC5? kinda noob here.. need help here :(

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron
hey sindito you plannin on making more advanced nude mods , like completely nude or such , id love that , if possible as of yet , not sure how far the dmc modding community has gotten in terms of models and textures :cool:

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Make full nude mods is more a question of getting into 3d modeller ...
I am currently very out of this issue ... but you never know!:confused:

In principle may make one or two more of kat but with the same mesh .... via Texmod ... you know ... something basic!

Thanks
for your interest!!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.