Diferent Eyes Tipe (1 Viewer)

A

Alex47

Hi, I'd like to request some different eyes types if some one can help please :l

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 123
  • anime_eye_side_view 1.jpg
    anime_eye_side_view 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 98
  • anime_eye_side_view 3.jpg
    anime_eye_side_view 3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 86
  • anime_eye_side_view.png
    anime_eye_side_view.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 97
  • anime_eye_side_view2.jpg
    anime_eye_side_view2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 92
  • anime_eye_side_view 4.jpg
    anime_eye_side_view 4.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 85

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Given that the eye is animated I imagine this might be quite difficult, but I 100% second this request if anyone is up for it.

There are hundreds if not thousands of hair/clothing mods, but only a total of 20 or so that alter the girls body. This would be terrific!

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
There are a few cool eye mods around. I seem to have a mod called Big Eyes in my game folder, but I don't know where I downloaded it from or who made it.

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
Menu - Options - Iris.

That, generically, appears (to me) to cover most of your requests (e.g. Solid, Blank, Flat, Swirl). It's a side-on view, so there's not much room for distinction. Tears are generally covered by gameplay, though there are some mods out there that generate them. Eyes open and closed are the same as tears (covered by gameplay and select mods - e.g. keys to have eyes closed or open outside of gameplay). Not that I can mod, but not entirely sure, in the context of the game, what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.