Dialogue help (1 Viewer)

veyron_fan

Potential Patron
Hi guys.

So trying to make my first dialogue and have been teaching myself the basics by breaking down other dialogues and trying different things out but have come to a problem I cant figue out.

I'm making an auto dialogue which runs from start to finish on its own but I've come across 1 major problem. I've used the simple technique of each line jumping to the next which works fine, BUT, How do I make it so there is a time delay between 1 line finishing and the next line starting? at the moment i'm having to fill in the time with mindless babble in order to slow the dialogue down and not run through all its lines so fast.

It'd be awesome if as well as a manually adjustable "timer", there was a way to make a line stay where it is until he, or she, cums, then moves onto the next line.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

veyron_fan

Potential Patron
Sorry guys, been a total noob and didn't read all the dialogue guide well enough. Think i know where to start now.

Thanks anyway

veyron_fan

Potential Patron
tmb said:
You mean you found out about the "Б" character, right ? ;D

Actually ive found that character to be of very little help. I'm currently making tester dialogues to try and understand how to use counters of custom variables to delay the dialogue long enough for a certain number of dialogue lines to be used and the character to reach a required level of pleasure/finishes.

I attempted to use a counter in my actual dialogue but have had problems I've yet to understand. Mainly that everything works for a fair way thru the dialogue and then at the point i want things to slow down it randomly decides to restart from the beginning or just gets stuck where it is.

When i get more time I will attempt to rectify this but if I have no luck I may post an unfinished version up for those of more experience to have a look at and possibly help me fix.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.