Dialogue Features and Scenarios Survey (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hey, guys! It's me again. After visiting that request thread Perdition Perdition made regarding clothing mods and other things in order to gauge interests, I got some inspiration and decided to create my own one for dialogues. And so, I ask you the question - what scenarios and/or features do you want to see more of? Should I write more non-consensual dialogues? More loader dialogues? Etc.?

If you have a specific request, feel free to pm me, or post it in my dialogue thread, the link to which is in my signature below.
-Antimatter42

Hank East

Content Creator
I have a preference for either non-consensual dialogues or ones were one of the parties appears to be uninterested or slightly relunctant.

Perdition

Content Creator
I'm a fan of slow degeneration or slow mind control dialogue. I also like dialogue involving monstergirls and fantasy/sci-fi scenarios.

tickles

Content Creator
I wanna see some raunchy hand-holding, that shit leeeewd! :eek:
4ad.gif

Last edited:

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
I prefer non-consensual, when she is forced physically or mentally. Also Antimatter42 Antimatter42 I'd like to ask about my request I submitted on you thread about model and her manager, just tell me if you will work on it, or won't.

Thanks!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I prefer non-consensual, when she is forced physically or mentally. Also Antimatter42 Antimatter42 I'd like to ask about my request I submitted on you thread about model and her manager, just tell me if you will work on it, or won't.

Thanks!
Yeah, I'll work on it. Seems to be a fairly simple request.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
What's that "retard" one? :P
It was a pretty complicated one with several scenarios involving a mute girl in a sort of vegetable state. Most of the lines would be the same for each scenario, with variables to make them differ from each other, including the reason why the girl is mute. In the Older Brother scenario, I had a line saying something about how he was the one who came up with the girl's name when she was born. In the Younger Brother scenario that line wouldn't make much sense, so I swapped it with a line saying "I heard you were the one you came up with my name, sis. It would have been nice to hear you say it once."

That line just made me so sad I had to scrap the entire thing. Couldn't think of a single hot line after that.

Hank East

Content Creator
Oof, that's a bit too dark even for me. I imagined it would just be a dialogue with a very, very stupid girl, but that might just be because "retard" was the lovely nickname I bestowed upon one such girl I knew once :P (You might recognize her from some of the showcase screenshots I use for my animtools positions)

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but she kinda looks like a girl I know, who's also very much an airhead.

I prefer my girls to be naive over stupid, but I'm kinda interested to see a Stupid Girl dialogue now. Antimatter42 Antimatter42 , do you take the challenge?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but she kinda looks like a girl I know, who's also very much an airhead.

I prefer my girls to be naive over stupid, but I'm kinda interested to see a Stupid Girl dialogue now. Antimatter42 Antimatter42 , do you take the challenge?
Hmm...now that is an interesting concept. For a while now, I've been mulling over the idea of writing a dialogue about a fit girl in desperate need for a protein drink, and now you mention the idea of a dialogue about a stupid girl. If I were to put two and two together though...

What say you to this then? A dumb female jock dialogue? In any case, challenge accepted.

P.S.:
I prefer my girls to be naive over stupid
I couldn't agree more.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just thought I'd throw in my own two cents here, but one thing I've found myself frequently thinking about lately is a completely non-sexual SFW dialogue, what with the [HIDE_PENIS] and [HIDE_BALLS] triggers. I could probably write it, but I'd certainly need help with all the coding and such.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
What say you to this then? A dumb female jock dialogue? In any case, challenge accepted.
Sure, why not. I didn't really have any wider concept in mind other than the girl being dumb, so you can run with that idea as you wish.

Just thought I'd throw in my own two cents here, but one thing I've found myself frequently thinking about lately is a completely non-sexual SFW dialogue, what with the [HIDE_PENIS] and [HIDE_BALLS] triggers. I could probably write it, but I'd certainly need help with all the coding and such.

What kind of coding help would you need? I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

TimeStopLover

Potential Patron
How about a hypno dialogue? Like she's hypnotized and thanking her master for all the magnificent semen she's allowed to gulp

Hank East

Content Creator
Antimatter42 Antimatter42 The girl I use was hardly what you'd call "fit" but I actually like that idea too :P though if I were to use it with her I'd likely have to personalise it a little.

Perdition

Content Creator
I suppose if we're asking for any kind of specifics I did have an idea for a dialogue that would involve a cowgirl (The monstergirl kind), after being milked, offering to "milk" her handler in return. Would be good in combination with the cow body print mod, hooves, cow tail, and cow ears mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.