Dialogue choices (1 Viewer)

colin

Content Creator
Just found this program, and I am trying to script a dialogue, but I have a couple of questions.

1. Is there any way to have a line with a trigger WITHOUT the dialogue box showing up?
I ask because it would be nice to be able to set a trigger for, say, first_throat, and then have it link to different
lines based off a variable. Some of those lines should be {"style":"thought"} so they will fire regardless, and
others should be default style so they only play when she comes off the cock after a throat. If the line that
gets linked is a spoken style, I would like the dialogue box to not show up at all.

Example:
first_throat:"[ft*chapter**hasThroated*]"{"style":"thought"}
ft00:"text"{"style":"thought","set":{"hasThroated":1}}
ft01:"text"

So the first time first_throat fires it should run regardless of whether she can talk. while after the first time, it should only play if she can talk. But as it is here, the thought dialogue comes up empty for first_throat after the first time. Is there any way to actually have triggers activate without that dialogue showing?

2. Is there any way to PAUSE position in auto mode? That is, the mouse does not take over, auto just won't shift the target position? Alternatively is there a good way to force her fully down/up and hold there through dialogue scripting?

Thanks for any help you guys can give. Neither of these are NECESSARY for what I am trying to do, but it would result in a cleaner/simpler implementation.

stuntcock

Content Creator
2. Is there any way to PAUSE position in auto mode? That is, the mouse does not take over, auto just won't shift the target position? Alternatively is there a good way to force her fully down/up and hold there through dialogue scripting?
As far as I know that isn't possible, but it's technically feasible and the idea has been suggested. I don't know whether @Pim_gd has actually seen that suggestion, though. You could try bringing it to his attention (adding your own comments or feature-requests if needed) and ask whether he'd be willing to include it in a future version of the dialogueActions mod.

colin

Content Creator
Thank you for the quick response.
Yeah I found that post, but it seemed to be asking for a lot more than what I needed so I just hoped that the simpler version was available.
I will mention it in the DialogueActions thread, hopefully at least the more basic version will seem easy enough for him to fulfill, lol.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Welcome to the forums collin, and to the wonderful world of advanced dialogue writing. You seem to have dug yourself in quite deep for a first go and I'm looking forward to what you come up with!

1) Sby has made a mod called dialogue display edit. It makes it so that lines with only triggers are not displayed (blank spaces counts as characters though). It's in my standard bundle and I always use it for cleaner dialogues. Much recommended.

2) Not really, but you can try work-arounds. There's a trigger to pull her off the cock forcibly. There are also line types in dia actions that trigger on various levels of choking. So you could automate her pulling off before getting too choked out for example, as AUTO_HARD has a tendency to ram it in there and hold her down, sometime until she chokes out. Model resistances plays a part here too, if she's loose then AUTO_HARD will hold her down more (there is also the DEEPTHROAT trigger for initial resistances). I recommend using AUTO_HARD at all times since the others are rather lame. You can slap on RELEASE if you want her to go solo. That said, your ideas for more convenient triggers to handle these things would be welcome.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.