Dialog Editor and "thoughts" (1 Viewer)

Leela

Potential Patron
I presumed the "thought" dialogs were for times when her mouth was otherwise occupied. So did I miss something? Is there no way to trigger a "thought" when she has a mouth full?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
held:"To be honest... [BLINK]I really enjoy this!"{"style":"Thought"}

Try that. Just change the trigger to get her to "think" during whatever trigger you use. 1.15 had it so the dialogue would break if it had actions in it (Blink for ex). 1.15.1 fixed that it seems.

Leela

Potential Patron
Hurm, that's not getting it. I tried this:

held:"[ARMS_BACK]Look ma no hands!"{"held":"true","style":"Thought"}

then this

held:"[ARMS_BACK]Look ma no hands!"{"style":"Thought"}

Then when I tried this

held:"Look ma no hands!"{"style":"Thought"}

It worked sooo I think the actions thing is still broken. That's what was messing me up.

P.S. Using 1.15.1b

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
When you say her mouth full, you mean "being held down'? The "held" trigger only works after the first deepthroat. I just tried all three versions you typed up. They all work as intended. Here:

dialogue_name:"HeldTest"

CUSTOM:

held:"[ARMS_BACK]111Look ma no hands!"{"held":"true","style":"Thought"}
held:"[ARMS_BACK]222Look ma no hands!"{"style":"Thought"}
held:"333Look ma no hands!"{"style":"Thought"}

I placed the111.222.333 to show what line is playing. All of them play and work. I haven't gotten into the "held":"true" thing yet. I think that true/false means if certain conditions are met, it will lead to another dialogue line. Not sure. Kona hasnt updated his guide yet.

Leela

Potential Patron
I'm doing something else wrong because sometimes it's working and others not. I'll have to mess with it more to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.