Dialogue intro restarts during play (1 Viewer)

chwoobis

Potential Patron
The intro of a dialogue (Scratty's A Horny Daughter) I want to play is restarting during play. The intro seems to restart when her mouth is free for like seconds, sometimes instantly. There are other complex dialogues with intros that work fine and I can't tell if there's a trigger I'm just not seeing. I have removed "start" "setup_INSTANT" and "initial_settings" with no success. Thought I would stop butchering the settings and ask for help from some more knowledgeable folks.

notus15

Writer
Not very knowledgeable, but the first thing would be, has she performed a deepthroat yet? If not, then intro lines will continue to trigger. If she has, then intro lines should no longer trigger.

If she has deepthroated and they are still triggering, the easy work around would be to set up a variable, "Var1" let's say. Set it to 0 in initial settings, then on the first intro line, perform a check for Var1 = 0. Then on the next dialogue line, set Var1 = 1. The intro will not play again until the game is reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.