Dia3NPVergil02.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 20,575
Diablo_3_Sorceress_NP_By_Vergil.rar
97.7 KB · Views: 1,862

Last edited by a moderator:

NotMe

Content Creator
O.o That was fast... really fast...
I thought this was a request when I saw the title.

Vergil

Content Creator
Hehe thanks guys!

Well since the beta is over soon, I will just upload this one. But its not the final version!
I'm working on the witch doctor now. The breasts are bigger and the geometry is better to modify!

I hope you know how to handle uMod. If you download the latest uMod build you can see me in the special thanks part :D

Just load this texture into uMod and start the game via "Globale Hook". It only works when the sorc is naked.
Don't hesitate to ask if something don't work!

Have fun ;)

Attachments

Diablo_3_Sorceress_NP_By_Vergil.rar
97.7 KB · Views: 795

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you templar666!

Well It would be cool yes, but there is no need for this to make a nudemod for Diablo III. Can't wait for the release! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vergil

Content Creator
As you can see the sorc geometry is not perfect for a nudemod. But look the the doc ;) More to come ... now I have to play it! :)

Attachments

• Dia303.jpg
    Dia303.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5,371
  • Dia304.jpg
    Dia304.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5,332
  • Dia305.jpg
    Dia305.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4,595

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
K

Kenpachi10

I'm wondering about this too. Does anyone know if you'll get banned for using this mod (or any other mods)?

The official FAQ provided to us by Blizzard makes it Diablo 3′s policy pretty clear:
“For a variety of gameplay and security reasons, we will not be supporting bots or mods in Diablo III, and they’ll be expressly prohibited by our terms of use for the game.â€Â

Akgis

Potential Patron
I cant get this to work. I start uMod_v1_r44 global hook, start game though umod then select DiabloIII.exe and I alt-tab and everything is still grey on Umod. please help

Malygris

Casual Client
I buy the full version of the U.S. games. And unfortunately your nude patch does not work! When I run diablo 3 with UMOD options remain gray. Yet I use UMOD with other games and it worked. Please help me! Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.