Detailed help (1 Viewer)

wemox

Potential Patron
Hi, I have no idea how to import from the game. Also.. epic game. But, can someone help me in a detailed version??

Faceless

Content Creator
[list type=decimal]
[*]Options menu
[*]Modding tab
[*]swf imports button
[*]select file
[*]fap
[/list]

Shit, you'd think this was rocket science or something...

wemox

Potential Patron
I don't know what swf import button is.. I guess its that " custom save data ".. also.. I dont understand, I am terrible with computers and I just recently found out what a .GIF file was.. I need it alot more detailed. From the bottom to the top.

Faceless

Content Creator

Attachments

• Clipboard0.jpg
    Clipboard0.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 189

Patrice

Content Creator
Custom Save Data only has to do with how you modified the character in the Custom Tab - stuff like: skin color, eye color, breast size, etc... and generates that data for you to copy-paste-save to a .txt file for future reference...but I wouldn't bother with that if I were you.

You should just use any preferences of what you did in the Custom Tab, and use the "Store Custom Char" in the Modding Tab, use the "Save Character" option, and just type some name for your character and hit the "Save Character" button; and if you have a Background image and/or Hair image you want to save along with your character, make sure those images are in the same folder/location as the actual SuperDeepthroat game (the custom character will be saved in the "Scene" Tab, under the "Her - Custom" image button)

Hair imports are usually: .png files (Konashion blog Homepage - Links - Booru (for starters)
backgrounds are usually: jpg files (seach the SuperDeepthraot Mods forum for "background" using this websites's search option)
swf imports are usually: well, they're usually swf files (good luck).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.