Derpy Nopi's Tera mods (1 Viewer)

Nopi

Potential Patron
Hello. Been modding Tera and Scarlet Blade for awhile, and here is some of my Tera stuff.

Derpy_Nopi_Tera_mods

Password is:

gamevixenzone

If the link does not work by just clicking, copy it to your browser url bar and hit enter.

What's included:
Night Flower mod for elin characters. This replaces the Black Magic, Cat suit, Leopard Leotard and Lady in red outfits with a jet black slip and flower tatoos. It's a bit on the NSFW side despite no bits shown.

Night flower mod.jpg

Block like a man! mod for the Kingsguard cash shop Lancer weapon skin.

Block like a man mod.jpg

Short skirt maid, for the second maid costume. The one that comes in a package of two.

shorter skirt maid mod.jpg

The zip file comes with detailed instructions on how to apply this and other texture mods using text and pictures to guide you through it. Hope you all like my small first release and let me know about any errors.

These mods were all made by me, using the default files as starting point. Still, thanks to all modders, especially Naduron, for serving as inspiration and giving hints here and there.

EDIT:Can a mod check if the spoiler tag works or I'm doing something wrong? I tried to wrap the password in one but didn't work at all. :S

Last edited by a moderator:

Nopi

Potential Patron
And here's version 2, 1.2, whatever. <.<

Derpy_Nopi_Tera_mods_2

Password is gamevixenzone

Featuring, first a revision of my Night Flower mod:

Elin Night flower 1.2.jpg

The concept is the same but I didn't like the slight curve in the back of the first one. So here, full string. <.<

Second mod is actually one of my first mods but because I'm a derp I forgot to release it with the first post:

White Lion Mod.jpg

This mod is for the Collector's edition white lion. It removes the scary creepy statue dude from the back of the saddle, giving you a better view of your character's posterior so you can be pleased while riding with no yo dawg jokes intended. :) With some fidling you can add this mod to the other lion. The files are pretty much the same anyway. I didn't do it because I don't have that lion.

Third mod is a 15 minute derp I made that had to do with striped panties and chopped skirts:

Wild elin schoolgirl.jpg

This one is meant for the Elin Castanica Tech school uniform.

Last mod is for the splash screen that pops up when you hit the "PLAY" button on the launcher:

Splash demo.jpg

I made it so it doesn't show the black background seen in this demo pic.

Instructions (blatantly copied and modified slightly from the first zip file for ultimate laziness) are included with pictures to show you where to put the stuff.

Thanks to all modders for the inspiration given and everyone who downloads and likes this. Enjoy and let me know of any mistakes I may have made.

nene84

Potential Patron
hello I would like to know what logitielle you use to make your mob has its tera maintteraisse for aprendre because I've never tried:)

Nopi

Potential Patron
hello I would like to know what logitielle you use to make your mob has its tera maintteraisse for aprendre because I've never tried:)

err. Sorry but I do not understand your question.

What's logitielle?
What's mob?
What's maintteraisse?
What's aprendre?

Zerho

Potential Patron

Yes it is a google translate, and he is bad with french, so...

"Hello, i would like to know what software you use to make your mod to learn and create my mod"

I think, it is that, he would say.

For future reply, nene84, please post your french version also ! :)

Nopi

Potential Patron
Yeah. I tried to use a translator before posting my question but the words as written weren't found there so I assumed even those words had typos as well, leaving me no choice. Anyway. He sent me a private message and I answered over there. For reference, here's what I told him, so maybe others can follow as well.

In the zip file I distributed, there's a small tutorial on how to add .dds files to the Tera pack files and a link to the UTHelper site. By learning that you learn about half of what is needed to know about modding the game.

The other part about modding is to actually edit the files. For this, you will need to learn to use programs like Photoshop. Look around the web for Photoshop tutorials if you have never used it. Free alternative programs are Gimp or Paint.net. But those two can't deal properly with a very important thing needed on Tera files. Alpha masks.

Even though I said alpha mask, I was referring to the alpha mask on the normal map files. Just to clarify. I couldn't set up any of the free apps to deal with the normal maps properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.