Dead or Alive series (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
well guys got some good news online should be here soon(they added achievements for when it comes on) AND a small update fixed their controller support so Xbox and Xbone controllers work as intended now. Good timing cause I started playing with ayane with some replays for vids and I needed to be able to pan slowly and zoom in how I want. Poor Ayane though Bass is gonna have fun throwing around that pretty little kunoichi (holy shit I spelled that right first try)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I wonder when will PC get ninja costumes (2015) DLC? I've been itching to get those tight outfits for Kasumi and Ayane... I think Kasumi's ninja outfit is almost as hot as Taki's, and reminds it many ways. Would probably be willing to pay the ridiculous DLC price just for those two outfits alone lol.

Viridian

Potential Patron
The PC already has the ninja 2015 costumes? They were like, the first ones to get them? It was a pre-order thing or something like that.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I am just hoping when online comes in a few weeks they break apart the outfit packs. There are several outfits I want but I ain't payin no 60-70 bucks fuck that

onlinehero

Casual Client
I am just hoping when online comes in a few weeks they break apart the outfit packs. There are several outfits I want but I ain't payin no 60-70 bucks fuck that

Yeah... DLC is definitely not very well implemented in PC version... I'm not saying I want similar mess that consoles have since it's too hard to find outfit your looking for, but smaller outfit packs would be great. Though I might end up buying one those overpriced ones if there is a one I like, just to support TN if for nothing more..

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
also I wish they announced that the tiny update fixed controllers for people. They need some marketing people. hell pay me 5 bucks and I will post the damn news on steam for them lol

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Does anyone know how to make the losing girl roll into this pose? :

I know i have to hit them when they are down but it doesn't work with me.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
You have to
- hit them with a specific move that hits grounded opponents
- while they are face up
- at low hp
I wish they extended the KO screen so we could add more insult to injury. Sad we haven't had a mod for that yet =(

onlinehero

Casual Client
It's been so long this game had a good DLC update buuut finally KOF mashup costumes and Mai are here! I just love how good Mai looks in this game and what they did with Yuri's outfit! Spandex effect in Yuri's outfit is sooo good and costume is destructable just like in old KOF games <3 They totally nailed this one!

D

Deleted member 31

Video I had started over a year ago and then stopped working on. It's not as polished as some of my other stuff and it's a bit long, but I wanted to put it out already and move on lol.

I "over shot" for this one, and had too much footage to work with. Going forward I'll probably make shorter, more focused videos.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Video I had started over a year ago and then stopped working on. It's not as polished as some of my other stuff and it's a bit long, but I wanted to put it out already and move on lol.
I "over shot" for this one, and had too much footage to work with. Going forward I'll probably make shorter, more focused videos.

New video is still very appreciated and that is one of my favorite Kasumi outfits :)

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Does anybody know the mods used to do this vids?

I have the infinite ko timer but when i go in the replay, the ko part is cut and the vids goes directly to the winnning pose.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Does anybody know the mods used to do this vids?

I have the infinite ko timer but when i go in the replay, the ko part is cut and the vids goes directly to the winnning pose.

Looks like someone took watch mode and manipulated the lifebar so it's not infinite?

kubi mage

Club Regular
What do you mean by that? Do you know how to do it?
I mean there's a watch mode in the game where you put CPU vs. CPU and you can move the camera around. Normally it's infinite life so there's never a KO but maybe with cheat engine you can enable a normal lifebar. It's just a guess though, I don't have PC version

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I mean there's a watch mode in the game where you put CPU vs. CPU and you can move the camera around. Normally it's infinite life so there's never a KO but maybe with cheat engine you can enable a normal lifebar. It's just a guess though, I don't have PC version

Can't be, they are in the writhing animation loop.

nine

Ryonani Teamster

I ve look for this part and from what i ve gather putting a health bar in cpu vs cpu is a too complicated task. I m now looking for a way to put the character in the down pose for the integrality of a match which will allow us to ragdoll her untill her health bar is empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.