Assistance with a Secret World Legends Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Kath Dagon

Potential Patron
I've searched the internet but haven't been able to find much in regards to modding SWL. It seems crazy to me that no one has bothered with it yet, considering the game already has built-in textures for it. The texture is only applied in a short clip occasionally between changing outfits. Digging around the game files and script, I've found that the different clothing slots (chest, legs, feet, hands) have at least two separate slot IDs. These slot IDs prevent the chest and leg slots from being unequipped. I'm not positive that subverting this slot ID would cause the texture to revert to the built-in nude textures, but it's a good start and should be easy enough. Problem is, I can't read action script 2.0 at all. Been researching how to read it, but trying to go from nothing to a high understanding of intricate game code is a bit daunting. Is there anyone who can help suggest where the best place to start would be or have a working idea of action script 2.0 and what it is I should look out for in the code?
I've had minimal success rewriting the code inside the .swf files, but it's more along the lines of messing with EVERY button and slot because I'm just carpet-bombing the issue.
I can attach files if anyone is actually interested.
Any help would be appreciated.

Kath Dagon

Potential Patron
If anyone is actually interested, I did get a mod to work. It is a little finicky, but it will work throughout cutscenes and gameplay, as long as you don't teleport or move to a new section. Then it needs replaced. Send me a message if you're interested.

SeeRed

Potential Patron
Would you be able to post the file(s) or send to me? I'd be interested in trying it out. My messages are being a bit buggy right now and seemingly not sending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.