Day 1-Kara Abducted Dialogue (1 Viewer)

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
fPrncka.png

Soooo....been a big fan of the game for ever. Have not had a tremendous amount of experience modding (although I am beginning to learn)- but using other's mods and such in conjunction with dialogue triggers I have managed to create some pretty interesting scenarios. Here is my first I will post in a series.

These scenarios are scripted with triggers like a movie scene, and involve some interaction from the user....it is mostly automatic via the way I used dialogue triggers, and it will usually be obvious enough what you are supposed to be doing if you pay attention, but for triggered adjustments that are manually done by the user, they are marked in the dialogue with a number (#4 for example) followed by enough space for the required adjustment to be made so you can change something, and get back to the story. I will include an action "key" in notes with the posts. Just take a look at them before you begin the dialogue.

Basically, these are mostly bondage/rape fantasies, so there is my disclaimer. If that does not interest you, then you will not enjoy the dialogue. I tend to be a bit more cerebral in approach, so a lot of these are psychological in nature; basically "taming" someone to do your bidding sexually. Some will include various kinds of coercion or outright torture and punishment, so fair warning once again....if that sort of thing does not interest you, look elsewhere for dialogues.

Also, these work best for me using Vanilla mods available on the resource manager using the standalone Flash player and SDT v1.21.1b....for better quality and to avoid framerate chug I stopped using the loader. (Although I will explore that more in the future.) I hope you enjoy.

Basically, this scenario is about a student named Danny, and a stuck-up girl named Kara he wants to date, but she blows him off. She is abducted after a party, and wakes up tied up and blindfolded at an unknown location.....

This scene uses the old vanilla mods Pushed Up Shirt(akaVinylShirt) as well as Vanilla Breast Apples to simulate pulling her shirt up, and her nipples getting hard when you fondle them. The character shot gives you an idea of what Kara is supposed to look like. Basically make a slim blonde with small tits wearing a bra, thong panties, a t shirt, high heels and a blindfold...I think that I basically used the Samus stock character to build it. Whatever you decide to put together, it will work better also if you add a bit of transparency to the miniskirt so you can slightly see her panties, and a bit to the t shirt so you can slightly see her bra. It will also work better if you use white bra and a thong made transparent via color-swapping transparency from t shirt slider, since they are specifically described in the scene. You will want tongue option off, throat resistance at maximum, and a lot of mascara.

Key Notes for Day 1 Kara Abducted
# Indicates action to be manually entered by user, and is followed by the action number, they are sequential.
For this scenario, the actions are:
#1 Remove blindfold
#2 SWF Mod Pushed Up Shirt(akaVinyl Shirt)
#3 Remove miniskirt
#4 Remove mascara
#5 Take Off Bra,SWF Mod Vanilla Breast Apples,adjust breast size back to original with slider,
make sure any clothing elements
removed by loading Mod are back on-
heels and panties
#6 Remove panties,add panties around ankles....if you haven't already, match
the panties color from the thong
#7 Turn on tongue option
#8 Remove leather wrist cuffs
#9 Remove ankle panties,remove Pushed Up Shirt,add thong

Attachments

Day 1 Kara Abducted.txt
26.6 KB · Views: 1,787

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
You should probably take a look at the dialogue checker (link in signature) though I do have to say that it wasn't made to deal with long lines like this.

Running the dialogue checker gives me

Dialogue was checked in 76 ms with v3.07dev of the DialogueChecker.
I found 53 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 25 were major issues, and 28 were minor issues.

23 of those issues are Grammar related, which ... you should probably ignore, given all the dots. Though, you might want to use delay characters (see dialogue guides) or %0A (new line) instead?

You'll have to take a good look at the output - the lines you have are very long, and you may get crap like

Code:
Syntax - Major: A line-reference trigger ([......I think I've had better,[ANGRY_MOOD]) contains punctation such as "!", "?", "." or "," in the plaintext part of the trigger, on line 4, col 1253, near "(...) good!.......[......I think I've had better,[ANGRY_MOOD] (...)"

This basically means "look, there's an extra [ there."

I recommend you look at the first three issues you get, fix them, check the dialogue again, look at the top 3 issues, fix those... With lines the size of yours, it's easy to get multiple hits on the same issue, or even false positives due to other issues in the line (a single misplaced double quote will really confuse things).

It also looks like you wrote your dialogue in the game's dialogue editor - I don't recommend this as you lose all control over the order of lines in the resulting file, making it an unmaintainable mess. Rerouting lines is not possible, so to say.

DrZombi

Content Creator
It also looks like you wrote your dialogue in the game's dialogue editor - I don't recommend this as you lose all control over the order of lines in the resulting file, making it an unmaintainable mess. Rerouting lines is not possible, so to say.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa :eek:
Now I understand why CGma's Dynamic Girlfriend dialogue file was such a mess. For a dialogue that long I did not understand why he put everything at random. I think I have my answer now :grin:

(It would not even have come to my mind to use the editor, it is absolutely awfull to write anything with this). Everyone should definitely use something like notepad++ (but I think this is a developer's reflex).

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
Here is part two of the Kara scripted scenarios.....again, works best for me using vanilla mods and the latest SDT version. The way I am scripting these works fine for me....again, they are intended to be like little "movies" or scenes, and less free-form. You will need the vanilla Sneakers, Midriff Cleavage Top and Pushed Down Tank mods for this....
Notes for Day 2 Kara Captured
Initial settings Happy Mood, his arm free, throat resistance about 75 percent, tongue option off, wearing a thong under the shorts
# Indicates action to be manually entered by user, and is followed by the action number, they are sequential.
For this scenario, the actions are:
#1 Add ring gag, enable tongue in options
#2 Add Tank Pushed Down Vanilla Mod, fix gag option if necessary
#3 Remove boyshorts
#4 Add wrist and ankle leather cuffs

bx0h7FL.png

Attachments

Day 2-Kara Captured.txt
5.8 KB · Views: 562

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Here's the errors for part 2: (included is how to fix the issues)

Code:
Dialogue was checked in 4 ms with v3.06 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 18 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 15 were major issues, and 3 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 4. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 4: intro:"Hi Kara!.......[SHOCK]..laughs........[LOOK_UP][BLINK]........out for [NORMAL_MOOD]a little run[, huh?"{"style":"Him","next":"intro2"}

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 4, col 104.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.
Line 4: intro:"Hi Kara!.......[SHOCK]..laughs........[LOOK_UP][BLINK]........out for [NORMAL_MOOD]a little run[, huh?"{"style":"Him","next":"intro2"}

Syntax - Major: A line-reference trigger ([, huh?"]) contains punctation such as "!", "?", "." or "," in the plaintext part of the trigger, on line 4, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error"
Triggers that have punctation in them do not work. Use the next lineattribute instead, if you must use punctation in your linenames.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([, huh?"]) on line 4 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 5. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 5: intro3:"[HOLD][SHOCK][NORMAL_MOOD][TAP_HANDS][CLENCH_TEETH][TAP_HANDS]..Yeah! They let me right out[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS] since it was my word [TAP_HANDS]versus you[ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS]rs, you stupid bitch! I thought we had a little discussion about the police, you little cunt!..[OPEN_EYES]...[LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS]I was going to leave you alone, but not now[....[TAP_HANDS][ADD_TEARS]....now I think you are going to be my new girlfriend...[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS].laughs......you are such a little fucking tease......[RELEASE]..you just love that skimpy little outfit to run in so you know the boys will all be staring at your ass......you know, you really shouldn't go running this late.[OPEN_EYES]....there's no one around...[SHOCK].......laughs......something bad might happen to you..[TAP_HANDS][BLINK][BLINK]..."{"style":"Him","next":"intro4"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 5, col 386. This indicates a coding error.
Line 5: intro3:"[HOLD][SHOCK][NORMAL_MOOD][TAP_HANDS][CLENCH_TEETH][TAP_HANDS]..Yeah! They let me right out[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS] since it was my word [TAP_HANDS]versus you[ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS]rs, you stupid bitch! I thought we had a little discussion about the police, you little cunt!..[OPEN_EYES]...[LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS]I was going to leave you alone, but not now[....[TAP_HANDS][ADD_TEARS]....now I think you are going to be my new girlfriend...[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS].laughs......you are such a little fucking tease......[RELEASE]..you just love that skimpy little outfit to run in so you know the boys will all be staring at your ass......you know, you really shouldn't go running this late.[OPEN_EYES]....there's no one around...[SHOCK].......laughs......something bad might happen to you..[TAP_HANDS][BLINK][BLINK]..."{"style":"Him","next":"intro4"}

Syntax - Major: A line-reference trigger ([....[TAP_HANDS]) contains punctation such as "!", "?", "." or "," in the plaintext part of the trigger, on line 5, col 381, near "(...) now[....[TAP_HANDS][ADD_TEARS]....now (...)"
Triggers that have punctation in them do not work. Use the next lineattribute instead, if you must use punctation in your linenames.

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 5, col 279 near "(...) cunt!..[OPEN_EYES]...[LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS][ADD_T(...)"

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([....[TAP_HANDS]) on line 5 refers to a non-existing line.

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 6, col 102 near "(...) me!..You (...)"
Line 6: intro2:"Danny! Y-you.....you f-followed me...........[ANGRY_MOOD]Don't [ARMS_HIS_LEGS]you come near me!..You stay away from me! You-you are supposed to be in jail!"{"next":"intro3"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 7. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 7: intro5:"[HOLD]..[RELEASE][SHOCK][BLINK][TAP_HANDS]...........[HOLD]..[RELEASE][SHOCK][BLINK][BLINK][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS][SWALLOW]Shut the fuck [HOLD]..[RELEASE][SHOCK][TAP_HANDS]up you little whore!......[RIGHT_ARM_LEGS]yeah, you like that, you little bitch?.......[HOLD]... .Put your f[LOOK_DOWN][CLOSE_EYES]ucking hands[LEFT_ARM_LEGS] down and [RIGHT_ARM_LEGS]hold stil!.....[CLENCH_TEETH]....And you better shut the fuck up!...[BLINK...[HOLD]......[SHOCK]....now hold still ...laughs........I just want to get to get to know my new girlfriend[ANGRY_MOOD] a little better......let's not have our first fight...[NORMAL_MOOD].....laughs.......you[TAP_HANDS] really fucked with the wrong guy,[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS] [CLENCH_TEETH]you little bitch[TAP_HANDS].........put your hands behind [OPEN_EYES]your back! Now[SHOCK]!.[ARMS_BACK]laughs.[RELEASE].....[LOOK_UP] here's a little something I brought for you........this ought to shut you the fuck up...laughs..#1.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[ARMS_LEGS]..............................................................................how do[SHOCK][BLINK] you like the [CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS]three [LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]inch tube gag?...laughs.............keep  your hands[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS] behind your back[ARMS_BACK] girl....don't test my patience.........dont be embarrassed by the drool, baby..[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS]...........maybe that will give you something to think about... how if your new boyfriend tells you to do something, you do it! If I tell you to shut up, you shut up!..[CLOSE_EYES]...you just sit and think about being a little more obedient while I get something ready[OPEN_EYES].......laughs...[HOLD].[SHOCK]............................now you just hold still...........got a little something else to give you.................laughs................here it is...got the syringe ready.......[SHOCK]........[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][SHOCK].j[TAP_HANDS]ust a little pinch.....[SHOCK][TAP_HANDS].[SHOCK].aaaaaaand there we go......just relax, honey...................................................[LEFT_ARM_LOOSE]..................................................there...[BLINK][BLINK]...............................................yes......were going for a little ride, honey...[TAP_HANDS]..............................[LOOK_DOWN][CLOSE_EYES]...[OPEN_EYES][BLINK].....................................[CLOSE_EYES]...................[OPEN_EYES][CLOSE_EYES][OPEN_EYES].......................[BLINK]..............[TAP_HANDS].............................[OPEN_EYES]....................................[CLOSE_EYES].......................[RIGHT_ARM_LOOSE].....[CLOSE_EYES]..................................just let it go.......................................[OPEN_EYES][BLINK][BLINK].......[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]...........................nice and warm and fuzzy...............[AHEGAO_MOOD]..............................................................good.........[BLINK]..............................nighty night......................laughs....[..........................[ARMS_LOOSE].......................................................you don't need those shorts anymore....laughs.............#2..........................................................................................................................................................Goddamn I can't wait for that tight little pussy.....................................[CLOSE_EYES].let's get you tied up...........[ARMS_BACK]...#3...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and here, princess..your chariot awaits..........the trunk of my car.....laughs................THE END."{"style":"Him","next":"intro6"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 7, col 438. This indicates a coding error.
Line 7: intro5:"[HOLD]..[RELEASE][SHOCK][BLINK][TAP_HANDS]...........[HOLD]..[RELEASE][SHOCK][BLINK][BLINK][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS][SWALLOW]Shut the fuck [HOLD]..[RELEASE][SHOCK][TAP_HANDS]up you little whore!......[RIGHT_ARM_LEGS]yeah, you like that, you little bitch?.......[HOLD]... .Put your f[LOOK_DOWN][CLOSE_EYES]ucking hands[LEFT_ARM_LEGS] down and [RIGHT_ARM_LEGS]hold stil!.....[CLENCH_TEETH]....And you better shut the fuck up!...[BLINK...[HOLD]......[SHOCK]....now hold still ...laughs........I just want to get to get to know my new girlfriend[ANGRY_MOOD] a little better......let's not have our first fight...[NORMAL_MOOD].....laughs.......you[TAP_HANDS] really fucked with the wrong guy,[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS] [CLENCH_TEETH]you little bitch[TAP_HANDS].........put your hands behind [OPEN_EYES]your back! Now[SHOCK]!.[ARMS_BACK]laughs.[RELEASE].....[LOOK_UP] here's a little something I brought for you........this ought to shut you the fuck up...laughs..#1.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[ARMS_LEGS]..............................................................................how do[SHOCK][BLINK] you like the [CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS]three [LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]inch tube gag?...laughs.............keep  your hands[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS] behind your back[ARMS_BACK] girl....don't test my patience.........dont be embarrassed by the drool, baby..[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS]...........maybe that will give you something to think about... how if your new boyfriend tells you to do something, you do it! If I tell you to shut up, you shut up!..[CLOSE_EYES]...you just sit and think about being a little more obedient while I get something ready[OPEN_EYES].......laughs...[HOLD].[SHOCK]............................now you just hold still...........got a little something else to give you.................laughs................here it is...got the syringe ready.......[SHOCK]........[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][SHOCK].j[TAP_HANDS]ust a little pinch.....[SHOCK][TAP_HANDS].[SHOCK].aaaaaaand there we go......just relax, honey...................................................[LEFT_ARM_LOOSE]..................................................there...[BLINK][BLINK]...............................................yes......were going for a little ride, honey...[TAP_HANDS]..............................[LOOK_DOWN][CLOSE_EYES]...[OPEN_EYES][BLINK].....................................[CLOSE_EYES]...................[OPEN_EYES][CLOSE_EYES][OPEN_EYES].......................[BLINK]..............[TAP_HANDS].............................[OPEN_EYES]....................................[CLOSE_EYES].......................[RIGHT_ARM_LOOSE].....[CLOSE_EYES]..................................just let it go.......................................[OPEN_EYES][BLINK][BLINK].......[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]...........................nice and warm and fuzzy...............[AHEGAO_MOOD]..............................................................good.........[BLINK]..............................nighty night......................laughs....[..........................[ARMS_LOOSE].......................................................you don't need those shorts anymore....laughs.............#2..........................................................................................................................................................Goddamn I can't wait for that tight little pussy.....................................[CLOSE_EYES].let's get you tied up...........[ARMS_BACK]...#3...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and here, princess..your chariot awaits..........the trunk of my car.....laughs................THE END."{"style":"Him","next":"intro6"}

Syntax - Major: A line-reference trigger ([BLINK...[HOLD]) contains punctation such as "!", "?", "." or "," in the plaintext part of the trigger, on line 7, col 429, near "(...) up!...[BLINK...[HOLD]......[SHOCK]....now (...)"

Syntax - Major: A line-reference trigger ([..........................[ARMS_LOOSE]) contains punctation such as "!", "?", "." or "," in the plaintext part of the trigger, on line 7, col 3264, near "(...) night......................laughs....[..........................[ARMS_LOOSE].........................................(...)"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 7, col 1464 near "(...) gag?...laughs.............keep  your (...)"
You can disable this check manually by putting #DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace# at the top of your dialogue if you prefer to keep double spaces without the checker complaining about them.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([BLINK...[HOLD]) on line 7 refers to a non-existing line.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([..........................[ARMS_LOOSE]) on line 7 refers to a non-existing line.

Line Usage - Major: The next line-attribute (value: intro6) on line 7 refers to a non-existing line.

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Code:
Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 4. This could indicate a coding error.

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 4, col 104.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.

Syntax - Major: A line-reference trigger ([, huh?"]) contains punctation such as "!", "?", "." or "," in the plaintext part of the trigger, on line 4, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error"

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([, huh?"]) on line 4 refers to a non-existing line.

These are all the same. You've got a spare [ in there - "a little run[, huh?", remove it.

Code:
Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 5. This could indicate a coding error.

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 5, col 386. This indicates a coding error.

Syntax - Major: A line-reference trigger ([....[TAP_HANDS]) contains punctation such as "!", "?", "." or "," in the plaintext part of the trigger, on line 5, col 381, near "(...) now[....[TAP_HANDS][ADD_TEARS]....now (...)"

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 5, col 279 near "(...) cunt!..[OPEN_EYES]...[LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS][ADD_T(...)"

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([....[TAP_HANDS]) on line 5 refers to a non-existing line.

These... welll... One of them says "A line-reference trigger ([....[TAP_HANDS]) " so we know we're looking for a [ near a TAP_HANDS. It's here: "I was going to leave you alone, but not now[....[TAP_HANDS]"

So get rid of the [. You can ignore the grammar warning here.

For line 7 (intro5), It also says "A line-reference trigger ([BLINK...[HOLD])" so you know you're missing a ]. Namely in the ".And you better shut the fuck up!...[BLINK...[HOLD]." part. I also spot an error here: "nighty night......................laughs....[..........................[ARMS_LOOSE]" you've got an extra [ in there.

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
Yeah....not getting much love for the writing (which is really the part I enjoy; I am just learning to code and use CC)....some comments on the actual scenarios would be more helpful than a rules lawyer boring me with technical details and telling me to fix it. If you don't like the way it runs, fix it yourself. You downloaded it. I do the best to edit, but I would rather spend my time being creative. No one is my boss or in charge; I am trying to share and collaborate with a creative community who enjoys the game.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Uh...
He was just trying to help you...
All those errors can potentially ruin the final result and all the hard time you put into being creative because some lines could just never play.
I suppose that you've tested it before sharing and that you're happy with the result, and I totally understand that it is very hard to share something after all those hours of writing and then read only a few technical comments and nobody never telling you when they loved it but... Well, it's probably not a good reason to spit at the face of someone who's offering you some help to make your dialogue better.

And Pim_gd Pim_gd : He's still right in the fact that your posts are a little bit invasive. You pop out of nowhere and just throw the errors at the face of everyone without even saying Hi. I can understand that some dialogue writers feel a little bit "attacked" when they just wanted to share their work. Your first post was probably enough for him to understand that a Dialogue Checker exists, and if he doesn't want to use it... That's his business !

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
I appreciate it DrZombi; and yes, perhaps I seemed a little snappish- it's just that minor details with the coding/editing take a backseat to the creation for me. That having been said, I am continually editing and reposting, and the dialogue checker does help, I just started using it. I am also currently working with CC animate and making mods, so give me time to tune.

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
Here is part 3 of the Kara scripted series.....hope you enjoy it.

BsXzWfQ.png

Key Notes for Day 3- Kara Mouthraped
These scenarios are scripted with triggers like a movie scene, and involve some interaction from the user....it is mostly automatic via the way I used dialogue triggers, and it will usually be obvious enough what you are supposed to be doing if you pay attention, but for triggered adjustments that are manually done by the user, they are marked in the dialogue with a number (#4 for example) followed by enough space for the required adjustment to be made so you can change something, and get back to the story. I will include an action "key" in notes with the posts. Just take a look at them before you begin the dialogue.
Start with tongue option on, throat resistance at 75%, and in facefuck style with him holding her
Using vanilla mods sneakers, chastity belt, nipple clothespin, vanilla breast apples
#1: add clothespin, re add gag, and wrist leather cuffs
#2: remove gag
#3: remove clothespin, add breast apples mod, adjust size, re add wrist leather cuffs
#4: add vanilla mod chastity belt, re add wrist leather cuffs

Attachments

Day 3-Kara Mouthraped.txt
15.5 KB · Views: 584

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Liking the dialogues so far. And the wallpapers that go with them!

As you get more experienced I'd love to see some new positions other than the oral stuff. That shits my jam.

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
Alright alright....thanks for the props- my dialogues get "chuggy" when I try to use them in Loader and Animtools...I will probably make some that are styled differently for that (shorter, etc).

Pim_gd

Content Creator
You could look at what @Slingerbult is doing with his "chapters" - multiple dialogues which can be linked together. That should get rid of most of any lagginess caused by the dialogue because it keeps the dialogues small.

DrZombi

Content Creator
You could look at what @Slingerbult is doing with his "chapters" - multiple dialogues which can be linked together. That should get rid of most of any lagginess caused by the dialogue because it keeps the dialogues small.

@Slingerbult also dug a lot into the Colin's Automation mod which you should find very interesting for your automated dialogues. So, some working examples may be of some use !

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Played through the dialogues again. Definitely have some potential here. There are lot of resources on this site to help you make this dialogue even better. A lot of the manual input from the player's end can be fulfilled automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.