DARK STAR (1 Viewer)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
RJ144743_img_main.jpg
Dark Star is a side-scroll action game where you will be playing as a long blond hair girl exploring a star, with cute outfit, and your enemies will be aliens. Beside from using Unity to have beautiful graphic, the game itself is very beautiful.
The control is very fine, the characters & maps are well designed.
The gameplay is actually making the player want to finish the game, start by collecting all the upgrades first.

The developers also letting players the option unlock levels, weapons & gallery at start, but don't do that... play the game first.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ144743.html

Enjoy! :3

Last edited by a moderator:

abdal

Potential Patron
i can't play this due to it not being compatible with my version of windows which is windows 7 ultimate

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
i can't play this due to it not being compatible with my version of windows which is windows 7 ultimate

The developer mentioned about the game not playable on 32bit OS.
They have fixed it, now just waiting for DLsite to confirm and replace the files.

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
Holy Shit!!!! Such awesome graphic!!!!
The best spirtes since Parasite City...

Just saw a news on D-gates... and double checking here...
How come I haven't heard any news about this project??
This guy's been super secret with his project or something..

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Really nice game. I love Shinobi Girl's playstyle and the graphics are very nice as well. Can't wait for the updates to come for this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.